Fedor +350 Bader -450

I expect the lines to get closer.

People forget Bader getting totally owned by Rumble, dropped by Tito, one shotted by Machida.

Fedor is gonna hit him imo, and he wont respond well
c'mon man, I'm rooting for fedor but you're ignoring the context here. tito fight was 20 years ago, rumble is a beast, no shame in losing to him. and prime lyoto was another beast. fedor can win, but it will be tough

c'mon man, I'm rooting for fedor but you're ignoring the context here. tito fight was 20 years ago, rumble is a beast, no shame in losing to him. and prime lyoto was another beast. fedor can win, but it will be tough
Fedor is alot bigger than Lyoto and has so much more power in his hands it isn't even comperable

In 98 (20 years ago) neither were fighting. You are ignoring context bro not me

People forget Bader getting totally owned by Rumble, dropped by Tito, one shotted by Machida.

Those are all way better fighters than current day Fedor

Damn, that’s almost in can underdog territory. Total disrespect

tenor.gif

A bet on Fedor is worth it at these odds. Live betting is another possibility. If Meathead who has no grappling or bjj can survive 3 rounds against Bader, Fedor can easily go that long and has a chance to find Baders chin before every round. Also has a chance to get back up. So these are great odds to bet on the old emperor.

A bet on Fedor is worth it at these odds. Live betting is another possibility. If Meathead who has no grappling or bjj can survive 3 rounds against Bader, Fedor can easily go that long and has a chance to find Baders chin before every round. Also has a chance to get back up. So these are great odds to bet on the old emperor.

I totally agree , I expected Bader to be the favorite, but at that price you almost have to lay a little money on Fedor

This is only what i remember lmao

Did Dana make those odds?

giphy.gif

If you think it's 50/50 then you should bet on the guy who's +350.
Whats your opinion? I would need more then +350 to bet on a fight i feel is a 50/50 coin toss. More like +700 i would be tempted to risk $500.

Yeah pretty much.

Fedor's the GOAT.

I love him till the day I die.

I don't see him winning this fight, but I'll be cheering for him like crazy.
I haven't seen Bader fight since leaving the UFC. Has he improved that much? I can definitely see the Fedor that finished Mir and Sonnen knocking "old" Bader out.

I haven't seen Bader fight since leaving the UFC. Has he improved that much? I can definitely see the Fedor that finished Mir and Sonnen knocking "old" Bader out.
His competition had gone down that much. Its a distinct difference

Bader gonna get KTFO when he tries to take Fedor down. Just like vs Machida. Cant see it happening any other way. Fedor is no machida in way of fighting BUT they both hurt opponents comming in. Fedor with lighting fast hands and Bader shooting for a takedown is the way this fight will end!

Fedor by way of KO

Whats your opinion? I would need more then +350 to bet on a fight i feel is a 50/50 coin toss. More like +700 i would be tempted to risk $500.

+350 means you risk 100 to win 350. If you feel like it's a true coin flip then you're in good shape regardless.

Seems reasonable. Bader should be the favorite. Fedor likely needs to win this one quickly or Bader will try to impose his top game. Not sure how Fedor's energy levels or chin will withstand that given his current age. You can't count him out, though.

His competition had gone down that much. Its a distinct difference
Right, and I expect Fedor to have a huge advantage standing (Bader can get the KO, i know). Fedor is still strong as hell so I can see him keeping it on the feet long enough to get the job done.

Those look about right, bader should be a heavy favorite probably even more but people love Fedor and will bet him so it should not be a crazy line.

Bader looks like a HW Khabib right now. Maybe not as dominant, but his style is safe and designed to win. Fedor doesn't have a great shot in this one.

Would like very much for Fedor to win.

But he's getting slept.

Back