Fear Thy Neighbor: Radicalization and Jihadist Attacks in the West

Don't you guys love how we're transitioning towards a post-national state of mind and being? We are becoming human instead of American, Canadian, French, British, etc.

@Pupi

I... love... post nationalism...
drooling-gif-18.gif

Interesting find. Lets hope your thread will stay civil. Any promising thread connected to Islam and remarks such as "religion of peace" or any kind of comments that suggest racist sarcasm makes me leave that thread quickly. But I guess, you can´t stop the rednecks from posting.

lol Sweden. <{nope}>

i live in El Paso.

I'm more concerned with the white folks and Katrina Refugees nutting the fuck up than I am a gotdamn hadji.

Im screwed either way, everybody out here khaki skinned.

Great idea for a thread, though the material is a bit extensive and its unlikely any will read the whole report. I read the conclusion and maybe I'll get around to reading the whole thing sometime later. Here's one interesting bit from the conclusion.

The threat seems larger from radicalized citizens than from migrants. The again, I'd imagine migrants would be a minority of Muslims in many of these countries so they could still be over-represented among these terrorists despite not being the majority.

Second generation Muslims tend to be more radical than their parents. The radicalized citizens could be children of Muslim immigrants.

The population bomb is exploding. The flow of these murderers and rapists will never stop. In 100 years Europe will be something we study in history books. It will exist under the boot of Sharia, and all monuments and architecture will be destroyed or burned down.

Enjoy your suicide Europe.

Back