FBI informant in Obama Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

Get out of here with that. Tim and Eric is the gayest shit ever.

My apologies to the gays for associating you with Tim and Eric.
aJdUCAA.gif

tumblr_lm384ilKyT1qavm2h.gif

Lol @ this deflection. You guys are the ones who said working with Russia was a crime and now it's your side with your hand in the cookie jar

....every time I think you've reached the pinnacle of stupid, you go higher. From the post you quoted;

"Hilary being a piece of shit"
"line up on a side like lemmings.
"

....and you're response is "your side is Hilary's side so you're wrong!"?! Do you have a learning disability?

You're the lemming here, and yuge one at that. For months you've been believing and peddling this Trump Russia nonsense with 0 proof.

Yeah because Trump has no questionable connections to Russia at all, right? Shut the fuck up.

If Hilary broke the law I'd love to see her prosecuted to the fullest. I know you can't comprehend logic outside of a 2-party system, but just try. Two people who are against eachother can both be bad. One of them being bad doesn't make the other good.

In the meantime don't scream "collusion" after spinning away every thing that remotely connected Trump to Russia like it was a muscle reflex for months. You dingleberries cling to this man's asshole like it was life itself. Wake the fuck up so you stop being complete hypocrites.

Last edited:
....every time I think you've reached the pinnacle of stupid, you go higher. From the post you quoted;

"Hilary being a piece of shit"
"line up on a side like lemmings.
"

....and you're response is "your side is Hilary's side so you're wrong!"?! Do you have a learning disability?

Yeah because Trump has no questionable connections to Russia at all, right? Shut the fuck up.

If Hilary broke the law I'd love to see her prosecuted to the fullest. I know you can't comprehend logic outside of a 2-party system, but just try. Two people who are against eachother can both be bad. One of them being doesn't make the other good.

In the mean time don't scream "collusion" after spinning away every thing that remotely connected Trump to Russia like it was a muscle reflex for months. You dingleberries cling to this man's asshole like it was life itself. Wake the fuck up so you stop being complete hypocrites.

Just stop dude. You fell for the fake media garbage and are deflecting because you look foolish. If people listened to guys like you, Hillary would have probably won.

You were a part of the gullible masses, and now you know better.

Shillary has always been a piece of shit. I thought she would disappear after her loss, but kept popping up.
If she committed a crime, put her in jail and hopefully she does not pop up again.
Politicians are like cockroaches. They never disappear no matter what happens to them.
I bet we see Weiner making his rounds in a couple years.

I can definitely see Weiner popping up in the future.

So I guess this Russia stuff no longer a deep state conspiracy against Trump?

Always knew it was psychological projection by democrats regarding this. I'm impressed the media got this to last past summer... I was almost 100% the uranium 1 and obamagate mass spying trials would've started by now.
Leftists always project.

So I guess this Russia stuff no longer a deep state conspiracy against Trump?
Against Trump it is deep state but against Obama and the Clintons it's factual based and their impeachment looms.

Good, hang all the crooks in politics. As long as it is even handed justice, I say throw the book at all of them, no favorites and no mercy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...e-russia-bribery-case-with-clinton-links.html

The Justice Department said Wednesday night that it had lifted a gag order on a former FBI informant involved in a high-profile Russia bribery case, clearing the individual to speak to Congress about Moscow’s Obama-era uranium deals in the U.S. market and other schemes.

In a statement, the department said it had authorized the informant to speak to the leaders of the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Oversight Committee, and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, in addition to select staffers.

The department said the informant could provide “any information or documents he has concerning alleged corruption or bribery involving transactions in the uranium market,” including Russian company Rosatom, subsidiary Tenex, Uranium One and the Clinton Foundation.

Uranium One refers to the name of a Canada-based company with mines in the U.S. that was bought by Rosatom, a company backed by the Russian state. The State Department, then led by Hillary Clinton, was one of nine U.S. government agencies that had to approve the deal back in 2010.

All three congressional committees launched investigations after The Hill reported that the FBI had evidence that Russian nuclear officials were involved in fraudulent dealings – including extortion, bribery and kickbacks – as far back as 2009 in a case involving Rosatom’s subsidiary, Tenex. Congressional Republicans have since questioned how the Uranium One deal was approved the following year by an inter-agency committee, and sought to gain access to the informant.

Republicans also have raised concerns about efforts by interested parties to influence the Clintons – citing donations to the Clinton Foundation as well as a $500,000 speaking fee received in Russia by former President Bill Clinton, who reportedly met with Vladimir Putin around the time of the deal.

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, who had sought to interview the informant, told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday he’d still like to bring the source before a public committee hearing but praised the decision to free him up to speak to Congress in a private setting.

“We ought to know about [what he knows], because transparency brings accountability,” Grassley said.

Grassley also tweeted Tuesday that the Justice Department should appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Uranium One deal.

he informant's attorney, Victoria Toensing, told Fox Business Network Monday that her client can "tell what all the Russians were talking about during the time that all these bribery payments were made." The informant earlier was prevented from testifying by former attorneys general Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, according to Toensing, after having signed a non-disclosure agreement.

giphy.gif

Could be something, could be nothing. Needs a month and further reporting... ear to the rail

....said BruceLeeOnTRT?!!

<{Heymansnicker}>

....because anyone with a brain who cares about this country doesn't want our politicians trading dirt with foreign agents to secure elections. Clearly you don't have a brain.

LOL holy shit you can't write this garbage sometimes. "This is a pressing matter of the highest order!!!! Our sitting president colluding with Russia is totally nothing though. Let's focus on fired Comey and defeated Hilary."

raw

Back