Favorite/Hottest Pro Wrestling Chicks Thread V.3 Leak Edition??

the bellas seem like some real life, gold digging status chasing hoes who sucked off vince for a chance at a return

but damn I like the way theyre put together

mrkOZ.gif

the bellas seem like some real life, gold digging status chasing hoes who sucked off vince for a chance at a return

but damn I like the way theyre put together

mrkOZ.gif

well, one of the 2. nikki is a top 3 all time hottest diva for sure. brie is in the bottom 10%

I never bothered to distinguish which is which, but the one attached to cena is probably a big bitch
there is a very clear difference. one has massive tits and an incredible ass. the other has no tits and no ass and yells "brie mode!" all the time, and follows it up by doing nothing.

i am judging 100% on looks. no doubt nikki is a bitch

She's odd in that in her ring gear she looks so normal but then you have that pic a couple posts up and it's like "HOLY SHIT"

I personally think Becky might be the best looking woman in the WWE. She seems to have great facial symmetry, clear skin, very good figure, athletic, basically everything, but she REALLY doesn't push that. She has loose (more loose than most) tights, a covering top, and she doesn't have any bending/posing that's supposed to "display" her.

Back