favorite flying knee KO?

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Edson Barboza Flying knee ko of Beneil started a thread on the UG of peoples favorite flying knee knockouts.... so I thought I would start one here since in the 3 pages that came of that thread so far no one mentioned my two favorites

Zelg Galešić - Doug Marshall

And

Yuichiro Nagashima - Shinya Aoki

I love these two flying knee knockouts and couldn't believe they weren't mentioned on that site.

I am not a member just lurk and I am not a member because we sherbros definitely talk more world wide MMA so lets here everyone's personal favorites

That amateur fight one where the dude's momentum sends him flying even after impact.

Also Gilbert Yvel downright murdering Carlos Barreto.

Kid Yamamoto on that shmoe was also bad ass.

Last edited:
lol poor bastard. He had a good career though wins over Randleman and Rothwell

@1:06 to win the strikeforce tourny I think :) . One of my fav flying knee ko that not much people know about .

@1:06 to win the strikeforce tourny I think :) . One of my fav flying knee ko that not much people know about .

Ah good call this one was deadly seeing Salmon twitching out...Jorge accomplished a lot outside of the UFC

Was gonna suggest Hellboy Hansen for patriotic reasons, but none of his knee KOs were flying I suppose

Also he beat Prangley for the tourney win. Also this one wasn't mentioned on the other sites forum last time I looked. was in a hurry earlier forget to mention but great post JK

Also he beat Prangley for the tourney win. Also this one wasn't mentioned on the other sites forum last time I looked. was in a hurry earlier forget to mention but great post JK
:)

Spencer Fisher when he caught Matt Wiman showboating and Aldo's double knee to killer Cub had a gif but it was too large<{1-7}>

174c21.gif

WAR Scarecrow!

Back