Father buries wrong man.

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A California man - who thought he had buried his son - was shocked after receiving a call from his friend, who informed him that his "dead" son was alive. According to reports, Orange County coroner's office had misidentified the body of a man, who was found dead behind a Verizon store in Fountain Valley on 6 May. And, when Frank J Kerrigan called the authorities he had been told that the body was that of his son, Frank M Kerrigan.

The 82-year-old was also told that there was no need for him to come and identify the body of his son, who was suffering from mental illness and living on the streets, as the officials have done that through fingerprints.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/your-son-alive-us-father-gets-call-friend-after-burying-wrong-man-1627707

He spent $20,000 burying someone else.

Sounds like the authorities were....

380.gif

gravely mistaken.

There has to be more to this. How did they come up with the identity if the fingerprints actually matched someone else after he informed them his son is alive?

Hory chit that would be wild. I'm sure the dad is relieved, unless he hated his son lol

Horrible and how sad his Son although alive isxsuffering mental illness and living in the streets.

He is going to win that fucking lawsuit.

Funeral expenses
Travel expenses
Motherfucking Emotional Distress

Horrible and how sad his Son although alive isxsuffering mental illness and living in the streets.

So many of the homeless are mentally ill and there is nothing their families can do. I had a relative that lived in the streets even though his parents left him quite a large amount of money. He died on the streets with around $250k in the bank.

So many of the homeless are mentally ill and there is nothing their families can do. I had a relative that lived in the streets even though his parents left him quite a large amount of money. He died on the streets with around $250k in the bank.

God forbid I have a son or daughter who is mentally ill, It is really tough for the parents.

Back