Fans of Fedor, GSP, Silva - who do you like from this generation?

Gsp is the best of those 3

Cain at HW
Jones at lhw
Moose at mw
Rory at WW
Conor at LW and below

Lol

Last edited:
Fedor is the greatest.

Current generation, I like Rockhold, Cormier, Allistair, Lawler

GSP was it for me.

These days it's Cerrone, Big Country, Lawler, and Rory.

khabib conor jones tumenov joanna cormier miocic rousey

Fedor is probably my favorite fighter, followed by BJ Penn and then GSP, Silva.

I'm actually a big fan of conor, i like his attitude to fighting.

The diaz brother are kind of from the same era, nick is one of my all time favorites too.

Cowboy cerrone is right up there, i'm surprised he isn't a huge star right now. Especially since hes come to 170, i can't wait for his fights.

Fedor is my favorite of the

Some current guys I like are Condit, Wonderboy, Gunnar Nelson, Weidman, Moose, Conor (his fighting style, not his shtick), khabib, krylov

Fedor is goat in my book.

Not under 35, but DC is the man! I also like Mousasi.

Of those three biggest fan of GSP. Naturally, I like Cruz the best. I enjoy high level well rounded skill above anything else, even finishes.

See sig homie. Fedor Goat but healthy sea level Cain would be.

Fedor, because to witness it was incredible.

Silva the same but a little lesser in some way.

GSP I admired his technical skill - that being said, current guys I like:

Aldo
Doo-Ho Choi
Conor
Diaz Bros.
Probably the entire top 10 at LW
Cruz
Wonderboy (not sure how old he is)
AJ
Werdum

Fedor from those and for fighters under 35 my top 10 are probably Ronda, Meesh, Rumble, Nunes (lots of girls lol), JDS, RDA, Weidman, Stipe, Mighty Mouse, and Gadelha. My other favorites are over 35 like Werdum, Barnett, DC, Glover and Jacare.

I like a good grappler who can grapple, with the exception of JDS who doesn't use much grappling. Even Rumble, Nunes and Stipe can grapple.

Fedor, Nog, Crocop, Shogun and Wanderlei were my favourite fighters of the previous generation.

Not sure whether they fit into the current generation but my favourite fighters to watch(although not automatically the guys I like most) in recent years are...

JDS, Overeem, Rumble, Jacare, Rockhold, Mousasi, Lawler, Wonderboy, RDA, Aldo & DIllashaw.

Yup big fan of these 3 during their time.

Now I'm going for Wonderboy and McConor.

Back