Fan Files Lawsuit Against Jon Jones for Drug Use Before UFC 200

What is your reaction to this lawsuit?

• Total voters
Lol. Fight happens in Nevada so fan could've got refund for tickets.

But maybe lost money on hotel and flights.

At some point even after reading the print, a fighter should be held accountable for fucking over the fans one too many times. This reminds me of George Barnett. If a card were to be canceled because he was caught doping, it would have to be the UFC's fault, knowing the guy's history.

The problem is Jon Jones fucks up horribly and then a year later fans start showing pictures of him training typing shit like "I WANT TO SUCK HIS BIG BLACK DICK! HE IS GOING TO KILL THE CURRENT CHAMP!!!" almost as if the whole doping charge simply helped to promote his next comeback fight. I mean the guy messed up bad before, came back and looked horrible against an inferior opponent and he gets rewarded with fighting at UFC 200? Seems like people in MMA fail upward.

That would be really inconvenient to be sued over something like that. Kind of like how it would be really inconvenient if someone was high on drugs and slammed into the side of your car, breaking your arm, and then fled the scene.

I'm not really into frivolous lawsuits, but Jones is so flippant this is good and funny.

sold something you didn't pay for, illegal. sue them down the river. war fan!!!!!!

F*king Whitebelts....

Hmm, pretty sure i remember correctly that refunds were offered the day Jones was pulled from the card. I remember debating whether or not to get my money back, but I had friends who really wanted to go so we just said fuck it.
Refunds don't cover his costs for flights and hotel for him and his girlfriend. Just kidding we know he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Hmm, pretty sure i remember correctly that refunds were offered the day Jones was pulled from the card. I remember debating whether or not to get my money back, but I had friends who really wanted to go so we just said fuck it.

Yep, 100% this.

What kind of 8 year old poll is this

Back