Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Do you have any examples?
The black guy probably has that idiot savant perk. He does weird shit that makes him seem like a psycho at the beginning. That is what I thought when I first saw the first episode. I thought the series would be more serious but you can slowly see he is just a game character with low intelligence/charisma and high luck stat. He has weird dumb scenarios throughout the series and failure leads to more success for him. He two shots the gulper with a pistol but he also has an assault rifle. There are other perks you see randomly in the series like the squire carrying a ridiculously big bag. It is probably the strong back perk. It's just funny that the squire is probably carrying better weapons and Maximus uses the pistol or punches.

The lead characters are similar to common builds from the game. You can probably recreate the characters in the game. You have high str melee character with low intel/charisma, high charisma and perception/agility girl and the ghoul is like the gunslinger build. Everything the ghoul shoots explodes due to the bloody mess perk. The brother who is in the vault is the classic intel/sneak character. The sister is the total opposite. She can do gymnastics but she can't sneak to save her life.

The black guy probably has that idiot savant perk. He does weird shit that makes him seem like a psycho at the beginning. That is what I thought when I first saw the first episode. I thought the series would be more serious but you can slowly see he is just a game character with low intelligence/charisma and high luck stat. He has weird dumb scenarios throughout the series and failure leads to more success for him. He two shots the gulper with a pistol but he also has an assault rifle. There are other perks you see randomly in the series like the squire carrying a ridiculously big bag. It is probably the strong back perk. It's just funny that the squire is probably carrying better weapons and Maximus uses the pistol or punches.

The lead characters are similar to common builds from the game. You can probably recreate the characters in the game. You have high str melee character with low intel/charisma, high charisma and perception/agility girl and the ghoul is like the gunslinger build. Everything the ghoul shoots explodes due to the bloody mess perk. The brother who is in the vault is the classic intel/sneak character. The sister is the total opposite. She can do gymnastics but she can't sneak to save her life.
Damn that’s cool and observant. How many fallout games did you play?

I love how goggins is getting attention since hes awesome

Some guy on youtube said well "that guy plays redneck or cowboy in every film/series but its always awesome when hes on screen"

Damn that’s cool and observant. How many fallout games did you play?
It used to be the only PC game I would play. I didn’t play the last game because the company was doing questionable stuff.

Back