Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

I know Biden never beat Obama in anything

He was talking about the 2020 election where Biden lost several bellwether counties that Obama won, and Obama got more votes in most counties. Just a very fre counties like Fulton, maricopa, Philly, Wade (Detroit), Biden somehow magically out performed obama by large numbers, causing him to barely win the states

It is a very clear point he made.

Does that not make sense?

He was talking about the 2020 election where Biden lost several bellwether counties that Obama won, and Obama got more votes in most counties. Just a very fre counties like Fulton, maricopa, Philly, Wade (Detroit), Biden somehow magically out performed obama by large numbers, causing him to barely win the states

It is a very clear point he made.

Does that not make sense?
Sure, is there a clip? If that’s the case that makes more sense

Here’s what a real bloodbath looks like

Not reported by the mam and happening regularly now

Nice sucker punch on an old man

So what's the take away here...diversity =lawless bloodbath+poor white man. Msm is hiding these crimes?

This has always been the main appeal for the maga horde...their hero Trump saving them from the "diversity "

Thanks for referencing each story.

Each stated.

“In later comments” with the election situation.

That is a FAR worse statement than the bloodbath statement. But I guess “Bloodbath” gets more headlines.

The “never have another election” is far worse and showcases how dangerous Trump is. Wouldn’t you agree?
You can't pick any part of it, really. The whole context is nuts, especially since Trump himself is the first president to ever try to stay in power after losing an election and reasonable people have to wonder what he'd do in 2028 if he wins this year.

You can't pick any part of it, really. The whole context is nuts, especially since Trump himself is the first president to ever try to stay in power after losing an election and reasonable people have to wonder what he'd do in 2028 if he wins this year.
Who did he stay in power? He moved out when he was suppose to. Didn't write any new policies after the date.

What do you think of the media taking all that out of context ?

Okay that makes sense.

I recant my statement that him saying Biden beat Obama doesn’t make sense.

No worries. These articles just push as many false narratives as they can and hope something sticks.

Of course Jack and company believe everyone one of them, and even when been provided full context, evidence to otherwise, etc. But that is how they hook people with soft TDS, and look how easy it is, as opposed to their completely unhinged levels of TDS

Who did he stay in power? He moved out when he was suppose to. Didn't write any new policies after the date.

What do you think of the media taking all that out of context ?
You don't remember what happened? He had fake electors, he had his team come up with a crazy theory that the VP has the right to cancel election results, he riled up a mob to try to intimidate Pence to go along with it, he constantly lied about the results, etc. You really didn't know about any of that?

What do you think the media took out of context?

They picked it apart, not me. I was referencing what they said.

You don't remember what happened? He had fake electors, he had his team come up with a crazy theory that the VP has the right to cancel election results, he riled up a mob to try to intimidate Pence to go along with it, he constantly lied about the results, etc. You really didn't know about any of that?

What do you think the media took out of context?
Assuming everything you're saying is true even though you are changing the wording to sound the most damning. How did that allow him to STAY in power as you claimed?

Assuming everything you're saying is true even though you are changing the wording to sound the most damning. How did that allow him to STAY in power as you claimed?
Wait, you don't believe me?

I definitely didn't claim that he successfully stayed in power. He didn't. He absolutely did try to. And anyone who believes in our Constitution would not want him to have another attempt to destroy it. I don't think we can do anything about him now, but going forward, we should make it a capital offense to try to destroy the country (and note he's threatening to pardon the mob).

at a rally, trump talks about china trying to make car plants in mexico then sneaking their cars into the country without paying tax at the border. trump then says he'll add a 100% tariff on them if he's elected and if he's not it will be a bloodbath as it pertains to china getting away with with this.

You cut off the synopsis. When expanding on the bloodbath comment he referred to car manufacturing as the least worry.

Wait, you don't believe me?

I definitely didn't claim that he successfully stayed in power. He didn't. He absolutely did try to. And anyone who believes in our Constitution would not want him to have another attempt to destroy it. I don't think we can do anything about him now, but going forward, we should make it a capital offense to try to destroy the country (and note he's threatening to pardon the mob).
I apologize it was really early when I read it and I misread what you said my mistake. That's why I responded.

Back