• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fake: Star Trek Wesley Crusher/Traveller spinoff coming 2018

Masato Toys

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hey all

For anyone who watched TNG series and remembers the episodes with 'The Traveller', and how Wesley Crusher told Starfleet to go fuck themselves so he could go astral projecting with him, this looks dope:

DwcFAaZ.jpg

Good. There always was an insatiable demand for more Wesley Crusher.

Hey all

For anyone who watched TNG series and remembers the episodes with 'The Traveller', and how Wesley Crusher told Starfleet to go fuck themselves so he could go astral projecting with him, this looks dope:

DwcFAaZ.jpg

Of all the potential Star Trek "spin-offs," I can think of few worse than one about Wesley Crusher. One of the all-time worst Star Trek characters.

^ blasphemy

He told Picard to go fuck himself to his face. That's badass! Not even Worf had the nards for that

Plus the Traveller was boss.

Looks better than that Discovery trash, though that's not hard. Plus, I never had a problem with Wesley. I'll definitely check this out if it's legit.

From the Masato Toy forum, according to the poster...... Yeah this is real....

T0QTcxG.gif

And I actually like Wil Wheaton, who is currently filming with big bang theory

tumblr_nsb9t2rxqy1rkvl19o1_500.gif

You can only scrape the bottom of the barrell so hard ... before you fall through it

Back