FAKE Gloves Thread ebay, Grants, Reyes.

I dont think any of us... Atleast not that im aware wanted a winning logo on any other company making a winning inspired glove.

Rather many of us used winning as a platform to build on it and make further improvements much like other well known glove companies have done before. None of the gloves sport the old school look but they took that design and improved on it. Keep in mind winning didnt invent the boxing glove they simply improved on it, in terms of protection.

The glove has evolved and will continue to evolve.

I think anyone wanting knock offs or fake gear is doing it will ill intentions to either resell the gear in hopes of making money or to pass it off as genuine. Otherwise improved will be made and should be sought after.
I agree with what you're saying. No one here wants to buy a counterfeit or a fake. People like Winning-inspired gloves not because of the name that they're imitating, but because of the quality that a company like Winning represents. If a glove maker can make gloves with the same quality as Winning, we would buy their gloves.

I suppose what puzzles me is that he did not hesitate to ask us how to make his gear look more like Winning or Grant—not simply in terms of the glove, but also the logo, etc. If he were trying to be sneaky, I don't know if he would have asked us that so explicitly. So I'm thinking that one way of looking at it is that he doesn't understand that it's not about buying gear that looks like Winning, but gear that is of the same or better quality. That's all I'm saying.

i hope you guys dont mind if i chim in and let you guys know about another blatent shady thing going on the internet these days , i dont know if it falls under the topic of fake gear or should we add a topic of fake companies here too...
i know there have been few companies that has been trying to copy my work and their entire business model is based on trying hard to copy me which is by the Grace of God Almighty is a moment of thankfulness for me ,
but then there is another form of blatant misguiding going on as attached in this image , you can see guy,s name and his apparent company.
Capture_zpsgg0hzh9b.png

this guy is from our city , and he has posted the images of my work as his own...i mean come on man at least dont steal my work,s images...he has been reaching out all over the internet to everyone with these images.
similarly you will find tons of pakistani companies using my images to trap the customers , specially on alibaba so be aware folks.
thanks

Nah, I think he was just making bootlegs. No need to give him the benefit of the doubt on this. Pretty obvious counterfeiting job IMO.

Yeah, I suppose you guys are right.

topboxer11: That's really messed up, man. I'm sorry that that's happening.

Honestly they all look terrible. I haven't seen any fake headgear, so that's a first.

Honestly they all look terrible. I haven't seen any fake headgear, so that's a first.

The tag on that winning head gear is a dead give away. The real ones are made of rubber. Hat one just has a sewn on cloth patch.

The logo has usually been a giveaway. But that looks pretty dang good.

I think it would be kind of funny if the logo on the backhand of the Reyes doesn't come part like they do on the authentic gloves.

My mate recently brought a pair of winnings from ebay and he told me to have a look at them. They are extremely good fakes, the best I have seen to date. The stitching matches the real ones and the plastic logo looks very good. Only a few things wrong with them to indicate they are fake. I told them they are fakes but he seemed to be happy with them as they actually had decent padding.

These winning gloves all seem to come with an Americaya draw string bag and most of the gloves are custom colors. Which makes the gloves seem more likely to be genuine i.e. like they have been ordered from Americaya. They sell mostly 16oz and 10oz gloves. The 10oz gloves look like very good fakes too.

ebay id : wase_muha

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/winning-g...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10oz-winn...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

hmm....

how are you sure these are fake? Camera angle is a little weird... but these might be real?

If they are fake, you're right that they're getting damn good.

hmm....

how are you sure these are fake? Camera angle is a little weird... but these might be real?

If they are fake, you're right that they're getting damn good.

Trust me they are fake, the quality of the leather is just not the level you would expect of a winning glove. And the padding is too soft and spongy. I compared them to my real ms 600 gloves.

Heres a few more gloves that the guy has sold. Honestly its hard from the pictures to tell they are fake but in hand you can tell from the leather quality.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back