Fake champions need to take a hike. Fake fighters need to retire/go away

I don't give a shit about a boxing match.

I don't care what GSP accomplished in the past. He got a free title shot at MW for some reason against a weak champion and promised that he would fight Whittaker. If he doesn't fight Whittaker there is no defending that.
If he doesn't fight whittaker, he still did real fans a favor by getting rid of belt-protecting Bisping. Whittaker is a real fighter and would become the sole champ. Real fans still win.
It's not like GSP would avoid his buddy but fight bullshit defenses. He'd be leaving MW altogether.

Conor should probably already be stripped but if he doesn't want to fight Tony then he should give up the belt willingly and then be the rich diva that picks and chooses fights.

Nate fought Conor twice and now only wants to fight Conor for the money. I have zero interest in someone like that. Just retire Nate you aren't a real UFC fighter anymore. You are just as bad as Conor.

Hopefully GSP honors his word and fights Whittaker or I will have similar comments for him. I really want to see the UFC and the fighters stop shitting on the belts. I don't know about all of you but I really lose most of my interest in watching fights if it's just randomly matching people up without any real progress or goal to it.
Yeah, or do away with belts and just hand out participation trophies

If he doesn't fight whittaker, he still did real fans a favor by getting rid of belt-protecting Bisping. Whittaker is a real fighter and would become the sole champ. Real fans still win.
It's not like GSP would avoid his buddy but fight bullshit defenses. He'd be leaving MW altogether.

I find it gross that he would only fight at MW for Bisping, promise to defend, and then leave without fighting the best. If he wants to be a real MW champion then he needs to fight the best MW.

It's the UFCs fault for not laying down strict rules years ago. If you don't defend for six months you're stripped and have to a fight a #1 contenders match upon your return. Doesnt matter if youre injured or not. If youre injured you're not fit to be champion. If everybody knew that coming in there would be no issues. If Conor knew he would he stripped after six months he might have fought by now

I don't believe this is what's best for the business.
Where did you get your business degree? How many years do you have running a multi-billion dollard sports organization?

Where did you get your business degree? How many years do you have running a multi-billion dollard sports organization?

When did I say that I have one? Disregard my opinion if you want I don't care.

Conor is the OFFICIAL GOAT...he free-balled what it took GSP 4 years to do

Back