Facts Conor haters like to ignore.

1. Conor was booked to fight RDA months after KOing Aldo. He would have beat RDA and won the second title all within 6 months and defended both. But no one gives RDA shit for pulling out. Conor didn't want to cancel the event for the fans, so fought Nate diaz on 11 days notice. RDA is the one who fucked up the FW and LW divisions.

2. Conor has 1 loss in his UFC career. 1 loss and he gets shitted on daily by haters. Also avenged that only loss. GSP lost, Anderson lost, Aldo lost, etc etc.

3. Cage warriors FW and LW champion. UFC FW and LW champion. Also won the UFC interim FW belt aswell. Fastest title finish in UFC history. Most consecutive performance of the night bonuses. Most KOs in UFC FW history. ESPN 2015 and 2016 fighter of the year.

4. Highest PPV draw in UFC history, having headlined 4 out of the 6 highest PPV events.

But wait. Conors a bum I forget.

1) No evidence he would haven beaten RDA

2) Had a loss and arguably lost the second fight. Therefore, arguably avenged it. The champions you just mentioned DEFENDED their belts against the rightful contenders.

3) Never defended a belt.

4) The 'catch me outside' girl would also sell tons of PPV's. The world likes to see this kind of shit. I don't give two shits how many PPVs he sells.

1) No evidence he would haven beaten RDA

2) Had a loss and arguably lost the second fight. Therefore, arguably avenged it. The champions you just mentioned DEFENDED their belts against the rightful contenders.

3) Never defended a belt.

4) The 'catch me outside' girl would also sell tons of PPV's. The world likes to see this kind of shit. I don't give two shits how many PPVs he sells.

P0QFEvK.gif

dis you:

aldo.gif%3Fw%3D1000

8====)------- 0-;

he will.

but you have to admit conor is amazing noone in the ufc has gotten 2 belts.

Well thats because nobody been allowed to fight for a title in 2 classes (Champ vs Champ)
It has happened one time before.. GSP vs BJ where BJ challenge for the 170 title while being 155 champ.
Aldo asked to fight for the title at 155 but was told he had to vacate to do so.

If we are talking about holding titles in different classes over time we have Randy who won both 205 and HW titles in the UFC.

The only other Champ vs Champ fight the UFC was really interested about was GSP vs Anderson but the title was IIRC never involved.

1. Conor was booked to fight RDA months after KOing Aldo. He would have beat RDA and won the second title all within 6 months and defended both.

Your opinion. Can't prove it.

But no one gives RDA shit for pulling out. Conor didn't want to cancel the event for the fans, so fought Nate diaz on 11 days notice. RDA is the one who fucked up the FW and LW divisions.

The FW division was fucked up by Conor. He should have been focusing on defending that belt instead of moving weight divisions. Even if you give him that one fight he should have at least then gone back and defended but he didn't. He got the very undeserved rematch vs. Nate.

2. Conor has 1 loss in his UFC career. 1 loss and he gets shitted on daily by haters. Also avenged that only loss. GSP lost, Anderson lost, Aldo lost, etc etc.

Losing once is not why he has haters lol.

Don't be so butthurt not everyone loves your mancrush.

I don't hate Conor, just the lovestruck fans of his with 2016+ join dates that constitute the human cholesterol of the sherdog forums.

Conor haters are an odd breed
For years we wanted champs from weight classes to fight other weight class champs (within reason) like in boxing ..conor does it and is shit on!

Nate diaz goes from elite fighter ..a constant top 5-10 guy who no one has an easy night vs ....to a bum cause he beat conor!?!

Admittedly the nate rematch was a unwarranted delay in title defences ...but floyd mayweather offfers a mma fighter a 100mil purse for boxing and connor is supposed to deny that for fucking kevin lee or tony? Are haters high or something

His coaches took a tiny pool of potential fighters and get multiple mid level pro mma titles in europe as well as amateur ones and guys into bellator and ufc as well as connor...yet hes somehow 'irish edmond' just as a way to indirectly take shots at conor ? Wtf

Now hes back to defend and they should have fuck all to say ...yet they whinge about how long it took,as though hes supposed to have turned down a mayweather fight purse ! No props given for the balls it took to step in vs arguably tbe at his own combat sport!

Conor isnt bad. I actually thought he'd beat RDA - well 50/50. His issue is not defending and losing to a 12 loss gatekeeper like Diaz who you guys now call a world beater. He really almost lost twice to him. Basically he's half as good as Conor fans think he is. If he fight some more you'll see his unprofessional cardio and limited skill set be exposed some more.

Basically like Manic said on first page "Haters don't think he is bum they just think he overhyped "

Last edited:
The first 2 angry haters nit picking. The fact was that RDA pulled out and ruined the flow of the FW and LW divisions. The stuff after that is me just going further into that. Either Conor beat RDA and defended the belt, or lost to RDA and RDA would have later lost to Eddie anyway. Either way RDA pulling out fucked the whole thing up.

RDA pulled out of that fight, what a fucking wimp!
fight-doctor--rda-and-his-dancers-fracture-1.jpg

rafael-dos-anjos-ufc-196-foot-cast.jpg

OP was the moron who genuinely believed that Conor would beat Mayweather. The guy is the epitomy of a nuthugger.

but if he doesn't accept a fight with khabib the day after he wins the majority will say hes ducking him
You don't need to wait. He already ducked khabib once when RDA got hurt both in shape on and on weight khabib and cowboy stepped up. He chose cabo nate thinking easy.

1. Conor was booked to fight RDA months after KOing Aldo. He would have beat RDA and won the second title all within 6 months and defended both. But no one gives RDA shit for pulling out. Conor didn't want to cancel the event for the fans, so fought Nate diaz on 11 days notice. RDA is the one who fucked up the FW and LW divisions.

3. Cage warriors FW and LW champion. UFC FW and LW champion. Also won the UFC interim FW belt aswell. Fastest title finish in UFC history. Most consecutive performance of the night bonuses. Most KOs in UFC FW history. ESPN 2015 and 2016 fighter of the year.

4. Highest PPV draw in UFC history, having headlined 4 out of the 6 highest PPV events.

Stop hangin off dudes balls.

Let him defend either belt even once....just once. Its what champions do.

I used to find the guy annoying but him completely obliterating Aldo won me over. That was insanely impressive. Plus this year we have seen how important he is to MMA as buyrates flew down the shitter and things have been dull as fuck in his absence. Its a star driven business and whatever you think of the guy, he is a huge, huge star who can single handedly be the difference between a white hot year like 2016 or a dead year like 2017.

Well thats because nobody been allowed to fight for a title in 2 classes (Champ vs Champ)
It has happened one time before.. GSP vs BJ where BJ challenge for the 170 title while being 155 champ.
Aldo asked to fight for the title at 155 but was told he had to vacate to do so.

If we are talking about holding titles in different classes over time we have Randy who won both 205 and HW titles in the UFC.

The only other Champ vs Champ fight the UFC was really interested about was GSP vs Anderson but the title was IIRC never involved.

oh my bad, conor isnt that great.

@Eli1015

1. Conor probably would have chased something else instead to defending the title as he gets up in the morning for a big landmark fight, not a routine defence. RDA got injured, it happens. It happened to Conor when he was supposed to defend against Jim Alers. Conor was 100% fine to take the Diaz fight, but if we want to defend the divisions being held up, it was th decision to fight Nate again, followed by the decision not to defend at FW, followed by the decision not to defend at LW.

2. Do you honestly think Jose Aldo doesn't get shit?

3. All true.

4. True, but meh, who cares.

Weak. Conor is a fraud and will soon be gatekeeper material.

When RDA dropped out Cerrone offered to fight but Conor refused, he wanted an easier fight. They took Nate because he wasn't in camp like Cerrone was and thought he'd be an easy win.

Of course after he lossed the narrative was he stepped up and fought some 300 lb giant lol

Back