Fact: Khabib is the one who is willing to fight McGregor, McGrgeor is the one who is ducking

A professional fighter is obligated to fight. If they refuse, they should retire, or fight. This shit is beyond funny at this point.
Mayweather had the biggest pay day of his life and still fought berto for shit money after because he still had a fight.

But Floyd is what Conor wishes he always was.

DINdSuWUMAAoLee.jpg

Why did conor make the same face when he threw the dolly?

0b8aeb51ae3ecced52ab2b50910a57a4.jpg

virtually-identical.jpg

I'm sure that Conor wants the fight. - There is no past evidence that suggests otherwise. He never backed away from the challenge, with Diaz rematch being the prime example of it. Now it's up to the UFC to pay him at least half of what he got for the Mayweather fight.

Fact: Conor made 10 life fortunes in one night, and is already a dual champion

Fact: Conor said from day one "Get in, get rich, get out"

Fact: This is PRIZE FIGHTING. Conor already got the biggest prize

Fact: Conor worked harder than anyone, and has earned the right to enjoy his money and spend time with his newborn son.

Fact: Conor always called out the best(champions) and royally fucking ruined them when he was active.

Fact: You dorks need to find something else to love to hate. this is getting sad.

Fact: Conor never pulled out of a fight like Khabib routinely does.

I could go on forever but I have shit to do. Bye!
CTE and a red panty night is the big prize fsho.

Yall can stop playing like Conor is anything but a midget beating mouth now at least.

I don’t believe for a second Conor is ducking Khabib.

Stylistically, either one can make the other look like an amateur but I slightly favor Conor because he’s so deadly the first 2 rounds. Then, he’s the type of guy who will fight at the right time, he’ll not fight a losing fight and wants to strategize the approach how to maximize the chances of him winning the opponent (though he made a mistake vs Nate 1) while also making the most money out of it.

Conor wants to beat Khabib before they enter the octagon. I’m pretty sure he will take the fight only if the promoting is on par with Aldo vs McGregor. Having a world tour for example increases the chances of him getting in to Khabib’s head.

No, because a retired Mayweather made McGregor begging him for humiliating the Irish boy and puching a nike snut out of him
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Are you drunk or is English not your first language. How do you think Khabib would have done in a boxing match against Mayweather?

McGregor's fans fantasize that McGregor doesn't fight Khabib because of money. What a huge wet dream! If he actually defends his belt 9 times like GSP, he will be a legend and make way more money. Plus elite athletes tend to be over confident and accept tough challenge like nothing. The fact that McGregor is not willing to fight Tony, Khabib, Kevin Lee and other elite LWs proves that he realises he is not on the same level of them. Seriously, he hasn't achieved much at UFC LW division. He even got raped by Nate Diaz.

Khabib is the one who is undefeated at LW, McGregor is just Nate Diaz's son. No wonder McGregor avoid a world beater like Khabib like a plague

giphy.gif

I honestly have no idea why this topic hasn’t been discussed before. I’m so glad you made a thread about because I’m sure there hasn’t been a thread created to discuss this.
And all this new insight you’ve brought to the table... incredible. Do you work for ESPN? If not then they are crazy for missing out on someone with your keen insight and brilliant use of the English language.

Fact: Conor made 10 life fortunes in one night, and is already a dual champion

Fact: Conor said from day one "Get in, get rich, get out"

Fact: This is PRIZE FIGHTING. Conor already got the biggest prize

Fact: Conor worked harder than anyone, and has earned the right to enjoy his money and spend time with his newborn son.

Fact: Conor always called out the best(champions) and royally fucking ruined them when he was active.

Fact: You dorks need to find something else to love to hate. this is getting sad.

Fact: Conor never pulled out of a fight like Khabib routinely does.

I could go on forever but I have shit to do. Bye!

<bball2>
Got em

I wonder how Conor plans on not defending a fifth belt, if he refuses to fight?
Hadnt really thought of that, but it would flush the credibility of 25 years of UFC down the toilet for me. I think he'll come back for a paycheck, get smashed then disappear forever.

I ahsked the question to make a point that khabob's resumee is at best questionable and at worse a list of cans.
It wasn't a knock. He's handled 2 or 3 elite fighters but hasn't fought the best around yet.

Everyone wants to fight Conor,thays no secret lol

What elite has khabib faced?
He has two good wins against Edson and RDA which happen to be good match ups for him
that's all

I really feel Khabib needs to prove himself again Lee, Tony or Connor before talking about him being a great.

Most people knew exactly how the Edson fight would go it was tailor made then beating Al for the belt didn't impress me.

If he can do to Tony or Lee what he did to Edson then we've really got something special here.

Back