Fabricio Werdum thinks he may fight Overeem or Cain in July.

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Doesn't really mention if it's who he wants or who has been talked about. Says he'll step in for Stipe or JDS if they need him.

Werdum should never accept another fight with Cain. He's pushing 40 and has wasted years of his career thanks to Veglassquez always being injured

Boo no replacement for Big Ben?

He also says he'll fight Francis Ngannou no problem (after Ariel explains a bit who that is) which is pretty funny.

Says he thinks he can get 1 win and then a title shot. That's his plan, which is why he thinks those two fighters are good because they'll get him a title shot.

I've always wanted to see Overeem vs Cain, it would be nice if the UFC made Cain vs Reem and Werdum vs Francis.

Give him Timothy Johnson and a shirt of his trollface.

I like the Overeem rematch,

Ngannou should fight Cain.

"What about a grappling match vs Luke Rockhold?"

"Who?????"

"Luke Rockhold............."

"uhhhhhhhh...........I think this guy is a bitch. "

lol

He should forget about Cain until he proves he can make it to fight night.

Cain needs to move to the back of the bus. Werdum v. Overeem. Cain v. Tim Johnson. I'm actually kinda serious

Overeem makes sense for both of them. Based on recent comments, there's no way Cain makes it when he isn't showing up to training. Doesn't sound like he will be ready until late this year.

I seriously doubt Cain can go in July. But, I'd really like to see Stipe vs Cain. I just really doubt it'll happen, though.

No interest in Werdum vs. Overeem.

Cain rematch won't happen any time soon either since Cain isn't even training.

Ngannou would get choked out he needs to be brought up slower.

I would rather see Werdum - Cain II. His last match with Reem was a snooze fest flopping on his back the entire fight.

Back