Exclusive - State Dept. revolt: Tillerson accused of violating U.S. law on child soldiers

Go ahead, define childish and point to it in my posting to you.
  • I asked you again to explain and playfully suggested you'd be a cunt if you wanted to stick with the petty shit rather than simply make yourself clear.
  • You surprisingly opted to be a cunt.
  • lol

Next time you wanna quote me at least be man enough to have the discussion. :p

This stuff right here.

Save the kid games for the other kids.

Playing angles =/= deciphering. It means curving the statement to your preferred meaning so you can counter it more easily.

Energy spent explaining that, which I don't believe you didn't know, might have been spent expanding, but as I said Im not ibterested in kids games.

which I don't believe you didn't know,

There's your problem right there. Can't tell if you're being presumptive due to giving me too much credit (for intelligence) or just being so arrogant you think your words could in no way be unclear to someone trying to understand them. All I know is you refuse to clarify and are using me trying to lay out the options as an excuse to dick-tuck from whatever you thought the debate was going to look like.

What's funny is, either what you meant was one of the options I pointed out or it wasn't. If it wasn't then it goes to show how your words left plenty of room for interpretation and what a cunt you are for getting huffy. If it was then it goes to show what a cunt your are for not just saying which "angle" you were taking. :p

Buy hey, if you wanna be a simp like Jack and conveniently write things off to dishonesty that's your prerogative. To me though that kind of projection is a pretty good indication that what you're accusing me of is your usual game.

Happy Thanksgiving dude. Looking forward to seeing you at the BBQ.

Dissent Cables are nothing new folks. They have been around forever

There's your problem right there. Can't tell if you're being presumptive due to giving me too much credit (for intelligence) or just being so arrogant you think your words could in no way be unclear to someone trying to understand them. All I know is you refuse to clarify and are using me trying to lay out the options as an excuse to dick-tuck from whatever you thought the debate was going to look like.

What's funny is, either what you meant was one of the options I pointed out or it wasn't. If it wasn't then it goes to show how your words left plenty of room for interpretation and what a cunt you are for getting huffy. If it was then it goes to show what a cunt your are for not just saying which "angle" you were taking. :p

Buy hey, if you wanna be a simp like Jack and conveniently write things off to dishonesty that's your prerogative. To me though that kind of projection is a pretty good indication that what you're accusing me of is your usual game.

Happy Thanksgiving dude. Looking forward to seeing you at the BBQ.

Neither your emotions at my not putting up with your childishness, nor your attempted insults, bother me or will get me to play your way.

You turned a conversation into shit talking, cause you're that insecure when someone disagrees with you.
And all the long-winded nonsense you want to throw in isn't going to change that

latest

Back