Everyone that Romero beat became...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
  • A really not an important fighter anymore; by that I mean, you can never look at them the same again as top contenders because he just made them look so beatable, and I hate to say this, but it includes Robert!
Luke was the best MW even when he lost to the cunt, but after Yoel’s fight, he literally turned into this vulnerable person that you wish he would just model.
Romero turned the dragon from out of his prime into something that could break any second in the fight.
The Chris after that knee became instantly irrelevant top contender!
Robert although won, he looked like he received brain damage and physical one forever.

Who do you think will be his next victim? I sure wouldn’t accept a fight with this guy if I were a top fighter!

Fighters do evolve and get better...

giphy.gif

So basically he beat up washed up fighters.

But when he fought whitaker, he got his ass beat twice by a guy with a broken leg and a broken fist.

Can we close this thread now?

Romero feminized Weidman and Rocksalt, that's for sure
W9ft6Me.gif

j1Bnh4n.png

S.o.g. giving fighters brain damage, and putting smiles on faces of fans worldwide. Est 1978!

You saw him almost out and not out of danger until the fight ended and that wasn’t appealing at all for a champ!

i saw romero miss weight, and then lose a close fight where he got edged on points, with Whitaker taking the descion, and now making their record 2-0. You done living out of reality ?

So a guy who beats Romero twice is beatable? So that must mean that Romero sucks so bad that he cant beat a fighter who looks beatable. Romero has some good wins on his resume. But I do not see him in the same light as you.

rockhold hasnt had time to fight and got surgery.

weidman beat gastelum and just whines non stop. i think some poster said he had a thumb injury after slamming his hand in a door to avoid fighting jacare.

jacare beat belfort, boetsch and brunson(who actually beat anderson, dont listen to the judges) and only lost a close decision to gastelum.

machida jumped ship to bellator after beating belfort into retirement from the ufc but not mma completely.

tim kennedy is the only fighter that faded into proper obscurity.

i saw romero miss weight, and then lose a close fight where he got edged on points, with Whitaker taking the descion, and now making their record 2-0. You done living out of reality ?
I don’t think you can comprehend what I stated, so take care!

Which part?
First off, do you mean just perception of te fighters? Either way we all knew Luke was chinny and some still regard him as one of the best middleweights right now. And Whittaker? Now we all know he’s even tougher than before (Although I thought Romero won) As for The Chris? Yeah I’ll admit he took his soul. Dude’s just clinging to his one win streak. Also who cares who Romero fights next as long as he delivers a highlight reel KO

But when he fought whitaker, he got his ass beat twice by a guy with a broken leg and a broken fist.

Agree with about these kinda threads but what do you mean he got his ass beat? Whittaker eeked out a win the first time and objectively lost their last fight and walked away likely heavily concussed while Romero was never in danger. Don’t make it sound like Whittaker is better

It's actually seems to be a pretty consistent pattern I noticed over the years in general when a top fighter competes against a belt holder or defends a belt and loses by KO/Brutal loss, they rarely get back to the top again:

I.E: Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin, Nate Quarry, Kos, Aldo, Eddie Alvarez, Fitch, Cro Cop, etc.

It's actually seems to be a pretty consistent pattern I noticed over the years in general when a top fighter competes against a belt holder or defends a belt and loses by KO/Brutal loss, they rarely get back to the top again:

I.E: Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin, Nate Quarry, Kos, Aldo, Eddie Alvarez, Fitch, Cro Cop, etc.

It's the mental aspect of it IMO. You'll never get over a bad loss no matter who you are. It will always be in the back of your mind. Even if they do come back those people will do things out of mental habit to avoid being put in that very same position again, which usually means them closing themselves off/removing a part of what made them great.

Yoel is the guy that broke Whittaker's leg and hand , and he knocked Whittaker down and wobbled him . You have a funny idea what an ass kickin is .

• A really not an important fighter anymore; by that I mean, you can never look at them the same again as top contenders because he just made them look so beatable, and I hate to say this, but it includes Robert!
Luke was the best MW even when he lost to the cunt, but after Yoel’s fight, he literally turned into this vulnerable person that you wish he would just model.
Romero turned the dragon from out of his prime into something that could break any second in the fight.
The Chris after that knee became instantly irrelevant top contender!
Robert although won, he looked like he received brain damage and physical one forever.

Who do you think will be his next victim? I sure wouldn’t accept a fight with this guy if I were a top fighter!
Your favorite cuban is nothing but a roided cheat, that's it.
This disgusting juicehead makes other unlikeable fighters likeable.

Back