Everyone should celebrate Sept 11 . . . 1683

ReAnimator Reagan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, there is a reason the cowardly islamic terrorists picked 9/11 to murder 1000s of innocent people due to Muhammed's call to jihad.

Cliffs: Basically muslim conquest came to an and when the original European John Connor said enough of this shit and 9/11/1683 was seen as the day that STOPPED MUSLIM CONQUEST
EDITED: 9/11/1683 was the end of Muslim expansion

Kyle: "Hunter-Killers: patrol machines built in automated factories. Most of us were rounded up, put into camps for orderly disposal. [pulls up his right sleeve, exposing a mark] This is burned in by laser scan. Some of us were kept alive... to work... loading bodies. The disposal units ran night and day. We were that close to going out forever. But there was one man who taught us to fight, to storm the wire of the camps, to smash those metal motherfuckers into junk. He turned it around. He brought us back from the brink. His name is Connor. John Connor. Your son, Sarah... your unborn son."

Extra note:
You are not under sharia because of the CATHOLIC CHURCH AKA Christianity
AND the FRENCH tried to stop it (oh that fucking country)
"Jan Sobieski, on the other hand, was ready to answer the Pope’s call. However, in order to go to war, Polish law required him to get the unanimous approval of the Polish Diet. The French king’s ambassador plied members of the Diet with massive bribes to induce them to vote against Sobieski’s venture. Through most of the summer it seemed that Sobieski would be unable to ride to Vienna.

Fortunately for the Austrians, and for Christendom, Pope Innocent authorized the papal nuncio in Kraków to use the full resources of the Vatican. The nuncio was able to outbid Louis in bribery, but only barely. In the end the Diet reached unanimity and authorized their King to ride to the relief of Vienna."

Christian bribes FTW!!!!

History lesson
September 11th, 1683, the day when an alliance of Christian armies led by Jan III Sobieski, the King of Poland, arrived at the Gates of Vienna.
The Ottoman Empire had been expanding into Europe ever since Constantinople fell to the Turks, and even before that. Wherever the Muslim armies went, they plundered cities, took slaves, turned churches into mosques, and converted many thousands of Christian captives to Islam at the point of a sword.

It was then, at the last possible moment on the evening of September 11th, that Jan Sobieski arrived at a hill north of the city, leading a force of 40,000 Poles and their German and Austrian allies. The battle began soon afterwards, in the early morning hours of September 12th.

The Austrians and Germans attacked the Turks first at the center and on the left flank. The Turks counterattacked, but held back a significant portion of their forces in anticipation of entering the city through a breach in the wall. That very morning the Grand Vizier had prepared a second and more powerful charge to be set off under the Löbel bastion, one that would throw the city open to the Turkish forces once and for all.

Unfortunately for Kara Mustafa, the Austrians within the city had mounted a counter-tunneling operation. The Austrian “moles” detected the Turkish mine, found the charge, and defused it.

At about the same time the King of Poland, in the van with the fearsome Winged Hussars and with 20,000 men behind him, led a cavalry charge down the hill into the right flank of the Ottoman army. The Hussars were one of the most formidable fighting forces of the time, and the sound of the wind through the feathers of their artificial wings was said to unnerve the enemies’ horses and drive superstitious soldiers into a panic.

The battle was over in three hours. The King drove through the Turkish lines, and, seeing his success, the Vienna garrison sallied forth from the city and hit the Turks from the rear. Demoralized by these attacks and their failure to breach the wall, the Turks fled eastwards in haste, abandoning their tents, weapons, battle standards, provisions, and slaves.
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2006/09/other-september-11th.html

Last edited:
It was actually september 12th. Thats when the battle began.

September 11th, 1683, the day when an alliance of Christian armies led by Jan III Sobieski, the King of Poland, arrived at the Gates of Vienna.

I now think I can provide a more persuasive explanation, however. It was on September 11 1683 that the conquering armies of Islam were met, held, and thrown back at the gates of Vienna.
- christopher hitchens
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/03/september11.usa2

The Battle of Vienna that marked the Moslem assault on Europe began in earnest on September 11th, 1683.
The tide of the battle was turned on September 12th with the arrival of the army of Polish king, Jan III Sobieski.
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/Sept 11 and the Battle of Vienna.htm

Battle begun the 11th

I now think I can provide a more persuasive explanation, however. It was on September 11 1683 that the conquering armies of Islam were met, held, and thrown back at the gates of Vienna.
- christopher hitchens

The Battle of Vienna that marked the Moslem assault on Europe began in earnest on September 11th, 1683.
The tide of the battle was turned on September 12th with the arrival of the army of Polish king, Jan III Sobieski.

Battle begun the 11th

Yeah but, Jan didn't arrive till the 12th.

Yeah but, Jan didn't arrive till the 12th.
There is a cultural effort in the post 9/11 world to link the battle to 9/11. Its actually pretty funny.

- christopher hitchens

Battle begun the 11th

Again.

MORE?

Beginning after the First Siege of Vienna the century before, the film brings viewers through the various conflicts between European Christianity and Turkish Islam which led up to the events of September 11, 1683 and the Battle of Vienna. It shows the alleged circumstances of the 2nd siege of Vienna and the assault of Ottoman Turks led by Kara Mustafa (Enrico Lo Verso) against the Habsburg monarchy. The assault was stopped by King Jan III Sobieski (Jerzy Skolimowski), and curtailed Turkish expansion into European Christendom.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_Eleven_1683

Early in the morning of the 11th, Lorraine sent reinforcements to Heissler, who led his dragoons, musketeers, and a band of Italian volunteers against the Turkish outposts at the Chapel of St. Leopold and the ruined Camuldensian monastery. After routing the Turks from the Christian holy places, Heissler launched signal flares into the night sky. To the defenders on Vienna’s battered walls, Heissler’s fires and flares were like a sign from God that their prayers had finally been answered.

At 11 in the morning of the 11th, the Austro-German contingent moved into position on the heights, between Leopoldsberg and the Hermannskogel: Lorraine and John George with Imperials and Saxons on the left and Waldeck and Max Emmanuel with Franconians, Bavarians, and Imperials on their right. Both contingents placed their cavalry on their outer flanks. The Poles, meanwhile, were still struggling to cross the Weidlingsbach to form the honorable right wing of the allied army, between Rosskopf and Dreimarkstein.

Later that day, the princes and generals met on the ridge to behold a panorama of the siege. Below them Turkish siege works and camps surrounded the city, wedged beneath the Vienna River to the south and the Danube arm to the north. A dim haze of smoke rose from the constant artillery barrage, exploding mines, and campfires. More worrisome was the rugged terrain of precipices, ravines, and woodlands that led down from the hills to the plain below.

Angered, Sobieski claimed that the maps sent to him by Imperial commanders had misled him. He expected the terrain to have been far more level and now proposed either a detour to the south or a slow, meticulous advance. These ideas were stoutly overruled by the other generals who decided to continue with Lorraine’s original idea of a full-scale attack from the ridges of the Vienna Woods. Although the terrain was rough it was noted that Mustafa had done very little to fortify his besieging army. Nevertheless, the Polish king did manage to gain the transfer of four Hapsburg infantry battalions to support the Polish cavalry.

That night Lorraine ordered his general of artillery, Count James Leslie, to place a battery along the edges of the Kahlenberg to provide supportive fire for the main advance. While the artillerymen labored, cries of “Allah” and the incessant artillery bombardment of Vienna robbed many of the Christians of their deserved sleep. Moreover, the previous day’s march had been carried out at great speed in the face of difficult terrain and stormy weather. To lighten the load, many supplies were left behind, leaving the men with empty stomachs and forcing the horses to feed on leaves. Despite these hardships morale remained high.

http://warfarehistorynetwork.com/da...1683-battle-of-vienna-islam-at-viennas-gates/

- christopher hitchens

Battle begun the 11th

Also, the Ottomans started the siege on July 14th.

So you're just wrong on all accounts.

Also, the Ottomans started the siege on July 14th.

So you're just wrong on all accounts.

You are claiming that historical sources I cite are wrong, not me. You are not contradicting me at all.

There is a cultural effort in the post 9/11 world to link the battle to 9/11. Its actually pretty funny.

Let's take it that 9/12 is the day of battle that was the end of the ottoman empire...This means 9/11 was THE LAST DAY OF MUSLIM EXPANSION. It was when Christendom agreed to join up and fight Muslim expansion.
NOTE: now this seems fair to say that 9/11/1683 was the last day of muslim expansion and would be a marker to coward ass Bin Laden. The battle was the 12th and the Turks got beat down.

Updated OP, thanks for helping me clarify and exactly state 9/11/1683

President Obama shoulda waited a few extra months & killed Osama Bin Laden specifically on 9/11, just to fix all of this

You are claiming that historical sources I cite are wrong, not me. You are not contradicting me at all.

Let's take it that 9/12 is the day of battle that was the end of the ottoman empire...This means 9/11 was THE LAST DAY OF MUSLIM EXPANSION. It was when Christendom agreed to join up and fight Muslim expansion.
NOTE: now this seems fair to say that 9/11/1683 was the last day of muslim expansion and would be a marker to coward ass Bin Laden. The battle was the 12th and the Turks got beat down.

The Ottoman Empire survived for another 200 something years. They both gained and lost land in that period. They gained and lost land between 1683 and 1718.

The siege started July 14th, there was fighting of some kind most days between July 14th and September 12th.

1gDMvBo.gif

I've been reading a book about this. They also came and got defeated in the 1500's too. Perhaps even worse, in a way.

Sobieski is still a hero though. And he's got a vodka named after him. Gotta try it one day, get Polish calibre wasted.

Also a good ass (depending on if history-based-metal is your thing) song.

Last edited:

Just add, this wasn't their first or their worst setback.

It wasn't even their first worst setback.

Ottoman history of full of military disasters that predate the empire's expansion into Europe.

Tamerlane absolutely humiliated them in 1402 for instance. He even captured the Sultan's harem and fucked them all personally, including the Sultan's favorite wife.

Last edited:
No good deed goes unpunished.

latest

Should had let the Turks and French get their way.

Again.

MORE?

Beginning after the First Siege of Vienna the century before, the film brings viewers through the various conflicts between European Christianity and Turkish Islam which led up to the events of September 11, 1683 and the Battle of Vienna.

Did u just seriously use a movie as a source? Hahhaha

He was an emperor or king at least. Id say warlord is too low of a description. He was also an asshole lol
Conqueror is probably most fitting. I don't think Warlord is downplaying it too much though, he's quite the character regardless

Back