Media Every Spinning Wheel Kick KO in UFC History

Odd to say, but Rockhold actually took his pretty well, and Belfort could be completely merciless with the follow up at times, those were solid shots.
Props to Rockhold and Bisping both for fighting that mythical creature with no known weaknesses. They never stood a chance, but they deserve respect for making the walk.

14 total. Enjoy fellas.

Too bad Ice Skater Kevin Lee survived the kick, otherwise Barboza would've had two entries

qw_6Rz.gif

More amazing than all of these actual (T)KOs is how the champagne flute that Robert Whittaker calls a chin barely even wobbled taking one.

Too bad Ice Skater Kevin Lee survived the kick, otherwise Barboza would've had two entries

qw_6Rz.gif
I'm surprised a shoop bro has never isolated Barbosa from this sequence. It's really awkward and funny looking. Right after the kick connects he walks forward all weird haha. Arqueto or SenorFranko could probably do it.

Yeah, I remember it was a work. That's where Luke was like, OK, I'm ready to be decapitated now.
I believed it was back then. Now I'm content with who the fuck knows? Works have happened throughout the history of the sport and it's not like either guy would admit it. So, have to take it at face value.

My day immediately improved by 20% after watching that video.

A few of those are spin kicks that lead to TKOs rather that actual KOs.

In which case, it's missing Ribas spin kicking Pinihero and then finishing her.

Back