Crime Every single student at LeBron James' school has failed

I do not know much about Lebron's school but it seems to be aimed at risk children.

I worked with "at risk" children when I was in university teaching math. I have to say it was quite shocking how little they were taught before. I taught 30 students between the ages 12 and 14. About half couldn't do the 3 times table. I remember the program director believed most would not be able to enter university.

I followed up on some of my students about 3 made it to university but most either dropped out or repeated a grade twice.

I am not sure about the situation in Lebron's school probably not great but do not underestimate how badly prepared some of these students were before and how steep the mountain for them to climb is.

Some students reacted very aggressively when you asked them to do 3 x 2 and they couldn't do it, it made them feel stupid. It really made me think about how grateful I was for the environment I grew up in.

So I am not shocked that most at risk students failed a state wide 8th grade math test.

It's funny because liberals make the argument that we need to throw more money at bad schools in order to make them better.

Props to LeBron for trying.
I think the Republicans to remove funding would get better results lol

I think the Republicans to remove funding would get better results lol

Not exactly. It's going to take a giant effort from positive role models in specific communities to make a change. The culture has to be called out.

What's the scope of this school? Is it for disadvantaged kids? Academic performance begins in the home and getting good performance without parental support is difficult.

What's the scope of this school? Is it for disadvantaged kids? Academic performance begins in the home and getting good performance without parental support is difficult.

They need Larry Elder, not more money

I feel like you'd have better test scores at the Derek Zoolander school for kids who can't read good.

It's easier if you just convince a lot of wage slaves that they can be successful like you if they work as hard as you do, and make then insecure and deluded by overinflating both how many hours you work (because you're always working) and guilting them into working insane hours of actual grueling work to make you more money.

Then when they are burned out from seeing minimal gains and advancement, you either get them to quit so they dont "infect" anyone else with their negativity or lay em off and bring in a new batch of bright eyed idiots you can convince to work their a**es off for you...
Why is the wage slave a slave? They have every opportunity as anybody else to start a business and be their own boss. But they can’t because the world can’t function like this. You sound angry at the unfair reality of nature.

Back