Every rich top fighter is juiced

He looks like a gymnast. Why? Because he does exercises 99% of the MMA community wouldn't do.

Eye test don't work or Josh Barnett wouldn't be the steroid king.
This argument is pretty feeble bro. You're suggesting because a couple people take specific roids and don't look like body builders that the eye test doesn't work? Are you serious? Or are you just deeply in denial or something

Okay well besides the point the guys who can look like Ubereem without using sauce are much less than 1 in a million. I just typed too quickly. Lol do you seriously think the eye test isn't valid? I'm not saying it's perfect but I mean c'mon it's common sense dude.
You never heard of lifting weights and a strict diet.

Sherdog acts like getting in shape is harder then winning the lottery.

This argument is pretty feeble bro. You're suggesting because a couple people take specific roids and don't look like body builders that the eye test doesn't work? Are you serious? Or are you just deeply in denial or something
No because the eye test is usually just a jealousy test.

Lift weights, run twice a week, strict diet. You can get to 7% body fat in a year and look shredded even at 50.

Jon Jones would be great with or without PEDS, I'm not gonna pretend to know his possible history with PEDS like most of you do. PEDS can give you an edge over someone, but when we see a guy like Jon Jones who has shown a tremendous skill gap between him and virtually all of his competition, I think you'd be mistaken to chalk it all up to steroids. He's genetically superior to everyone in the UFC, on top of that he is an intelligent, creative fighter, who has shown incredible heart in the past. Steroids are overrated; technique, and size of frame reigns supreme.
So why did he take them then? For fun?

No because the eye test is usually just a jealousy test.

Lift weights, run twice a week, strict diet. You can get to 7% body fat in a year and look shredded even at 50.
Lolololololol let's see you get to overeems level in a year bucko.

A jealously test lololol that's some meathead 101 shit right there. Jealously hahahahah

They say a championship level guy like gsp would spend about 100k usd for one fight camps worth or something like that. It is incredibly expensive for the good stuff that you can take and not get caught using. I don't know how it works obviously but the good shit is expensive

Very interesting. I wonder what makes those drugs so much more expensive: is it their potency or the difficulty of detecting them in users? I'd have to assume it's the latter, since it would make complete sense to gear tests to catching the most effective drugs.

What's that?

400 pound bench?
550 pound squat?

Done it before.
His muscle mass and body fat. Anyone can bench 400lbs after enough training but almost nobody can look like overeem and be clean.

So, Rich Franklin and Shannon Rich?

His muscle mass and body fat. Anyone can bench 400lbs after enough training but almost nobody can look like overeem and be clean.
I only half agree with you.

The muscle mass and body fat almost anyone can achieve with the right diet and exercise.

But you want me to believe you can fight at a decent pace for 15 or 25 minutes with a physique like that? That's where PEDs come into play.

Most football players look like that but football is a sprinting sport and you get immediate breaks. You get a 40 second break between every play. Thus they can keep up with the pace.

I've said it before and I'll say it again more MMA fighters should look like endurance athletes.

Almost every top level athlete is on some peds and have been for decades.I always laugh at the ignorant people that "hate" someone for popping when everyone's on them.How stupid can people be?

If using the eye test you think GSP is on steriods then yes, the eye test is an invalid joke. And no, it's NOT common sense. Maybe it's what idiots think is "sense", but it's certainly not what rational adults believe.
Lol you think gsp is clean. You should be embarrassed

I only half agree with you.

The muscle mass and body fat almost anyone can achieve with the right diet and exercise.

But you want me to believe you can fight at a decent pace for 15 or 25 minutes with a physique like that? That's where PEDs come into play.

Most football players look like that but football is a sprinting sport and you get immediate breaks. You get a 40 second break between every play. Thus they can keep up with the pace.

I've said it before and I'll say it again more MMA fighters should look like endurance athletes.
aren't endurance athletes ridiculously thin?

Almost every top level athlete is on some peds and have been for decades.I always laugh at the ignorant people that "hate" someone for popping when everyone's on them.How stupid can people be?
what's even funnier is watching how upset the ped deniers get. I believe almost every professional athlete is on something. If you arent, you aren't trying hard enough

Back