Ever not want to see a movie and then the trailer sucks you in :(

Yeah, I have never been into super hero movies, but the preview for the 2005 Batman movie kept getting my attention, and then it was revealed it was Batman and I got bummed. I ended up renting the thing though, and really liked it, along with the Joker and Bane ones in 2008 and 2012.

I love Robin Williams and I hate reboots and reboots after reboots

When I heard they were doing a new Jumanji movie I was like fuck that, seriously?

My wife made me see the trailer and I did it just to humour her

FUCK me Jack Black, and Kevin Heart and the concept is the same but different in a hilarious way, I'm laughing at the damn trailer .... fuck

I never saw that coming, suddenly I want to see this movie, HARD

You tell me stores now

Yeah I watched Furious 7 because there is nothing else to watch and that horrendous Jakie Chan Jaden Smith Kung Phao Kid Karated Kid flick.!

Years ago me and my mates went to watch a movie (don't remember what), when we got there it was sold out or something, maybe we were too late to get in, I don't remember. Anyway, on the screens they were playing trailers for the other movies they were showing, and one of my mates said "6 Days 7 Nights looks awesome, lets watch that instead". So we did. Yeah, all the good parts of the film are in the trailer.

Sometimes it seems like Hollywood option these epic trailers, and then find someone to write 88 minutes of filler.

No, but there have been trailers I saw and thought the movie would suck. Then it turned out to be good. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was one of those.

Back