Ever Met Any Celebrities? What were they like? Quentin Tarantino Story Inside.

I walked into this bar by my place in the middle of the afternoon and the only people in there was this large group of girls. When I walked past them, I heard a couple of them giggle and mention the ‘guy on crutches’ (I’d broken my leg)

I thought they were making fun of me and I was embarrassed just sitting at the bar by myself when the only guy in their group (Huge Dude) came up to me and had asked the bartender to get me a drink. I politely declined and told him I couldn’t accept it because I was straight.

This guy laughed, told me he was too and told me it was from someone in their group. He asked if I wanted to meet her and I said sure. He moves out of the way and it’s an A-list celebrity. Besides my lovely girlfriend, the most beautiful woman I’d ever actually seen.

She told me I looked sad when I walked in and asked if I was alright. We talked and drank for about an hour and she asked me if I lived nearby and knew of a place we could hang out the next night without her being noticed. We exchanged numbers and she left to do what she was in town for.

It’s a long story, and kind of anti-climactic, but nothing ended up happening. Still one of the coolest things to ever happen for me, though.

My Buddy told my Father who it was and how I ended up fucking the entire thing up and my Dad just looked at me with sheer disappointment.

<EdgyBrah>

Dawn French, Lenny Henry, Antonio Inoki, Arnold Swartzeneggar, Russell Brand, Jedward, David Hasslehoff, Jonathan Ross, Miriam Margolyes, a load of WWE wrestlers (Big Show, Alberto Del Rio, New Day etc etc)...

Less of a "met" and more of a "saw them as they passed through where I used to work"...

...aside from Miriam. We had words...

Big Show has a filthy mouth. I didn't care, but I can see it rubbing someone the wrong way. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Dan Henderson.

He was super cool! He went out of his way to let everyone meet him even when they tried to shut everything down at a specific time. His hands are enormous.
Best MMA fighter I've ever met, and he remembered me from the first time I went running up to him after UFC 79. Really quite happy to hang out, so very laid back Californian. Wish he was my dad.

Too many to name.
Mostly musicians and comedians.
Couple artists and actors.

Shannon and Sterling Sharpe
Cedric The Entertainer
Rob Van Dam
The 2009 Seattle Seahawks Cheerleaders

Big Show has a filthy mouth. I didn't care, but I can see it rubbing someone the wrong way. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

When I saw him, he was talking to two or three members of security and made a "big white guy" joke, which got a laugh.

Seemed like a nice, jovial bloke.

I met that guy who wrote Junction Boys while I was locked up. Jim Dent. Not a celebrity per se, but a well known sports journalist and author who has had a few films made based on his books.

How was Madonna like? Was she friendly?

Yeah she was really polite, I was helping a friend who was a falconer keeping her property free of other birds and she was heading out as we arrived, chatted for about 5min about the bird etc. She's a class act imo.

Yeah she was really polite, I was helping a friend who was a falconer keeping her property free of other birds and she was heading out as we arrived, chatted for about 5min about the bird etc. She's a class act imo.

That's awesome, when I see her on talk shows, she seems very confrontational. I guess it's just a front. But that's cool she was very nice to you.

Bunch of fighters. Had the pleasure of training with Rich Franklin for a summer, and the displeasure of spending a day with Matt Hughes. Did a seminar with Randy and one with Bas. I've documented this and more here before. Michael Beihn worked out at my gym while filming The Abyss. Nice guy, pretty quiet until you get him going. Thankfully this was before Tombstone or I would have been all over his nuts lol.

Ive seen alot of Athletes and stuff in Vegas. I met Usman the night he won the title and got to have a drink around his crew. Got to call luke rockhold Rocksalt while pretty drunk. He was not happy but took it well. I met Marissa Tomei (aunt may) at some art opening my G/F brought me too. She was super hippyish and looked a little older in person unfortunately. Still wood. Ive got to meet a few C list musicians through the recording industry. Unless you really look up to someone though, meeting famous people is pretty meh. If I met someone like Dr. Dre I would lose my shit.

Back