Ever had someone steal your identity? I have.

Skudlark

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Where to begin.... I guess it started when I was 4 years old and had this notebook full of what is today known as Pokemon. My grandmother had a little store located here in my hometown called the Close Closet. Before I started Kindergarten, I would spend the day in here store bored out of my mind. But, I had my Pokemon. I would dootle about trying to find ways and inspiration to come up with new ideas like a game for creation, or a cartoon perhaps. Until one day, I walked to the back of the store, in the room where all of her business was conducted, and everything was gone. Now I know what you're thinking, how on earth could a 4 year old come up with a multi-billion dollar idea, right? Well, I can explain everything, but first, on to my creation. Slim Shady. Now I know what you're thinking, how is it possible for a 5 year old to write such wonderful poetry. Well, I can explain that as well. But on to who I am and where my inspiration is from. I live in a town called Greenbrier located in Faulkner County Arkansas. I have green eyes, I'm now 27 years of age, and I have yet to figure out who has stolen my Pokemon or why I haven't been compensated for my lyrical ability. How can I prove it's me behind the lyrics? I have implemented all of my character into writing after my Pokemon where stolen to ensure I can provide proof for everyone. My name O.D. Skudlark and I was born on 01/11/1990. I have green eyes and up until the age of 5 or 6 I had blonde hair. My facial hair will still grow with blonde streaks throughout my face and the occasional orange hair. Thats where Slim Shady is from, blonde hair that turned black. You can also Spell EMINEM and SLIM SHADY by matching the letters of the alphabet to the corresponding numbers in my D.O.B. I mean, who names thier child after a form of death? Well in the eminem song, Hi my name is, the very first line implements my full name and birthday. Let me explain.

Keep this in mind as you read, or listen, to the lyrics. Or for that matter, the ENTIRE Slim Shady Lp

O.D. Skudlark 01.11.1990
4.0GPA
Skul-Dark
01111990- 98.6 the average human body temp.
01-11-1990 - 9 plus 9 equals 18. SO.... 01-11-118, OR, INFINITE!
AND MUCH MORE…..

O.D. - Eye doctor optometrist
/ɒpˈtɒmɪtrɪst/
noun
a person who is qualified to examine the eyes and prescribe and supply spectacles and contact lenses Also called (esp Brit) ophthalmic optician Compare optician, ophthalmologist
Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition
© William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins
Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
Cite This Source

Hi, kids! Do you like violence?
Wanna see me stick nine inch nails through each one of my eyelids?
Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did?
Try 'cid and get fucked up worse than my life is?
My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head straight
But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate
And Dr. Dre said "Slim Shady, you a basehead!"
Uh-uhhh! "So why's your face red? Man, you wasted!"
Well, since age twelve I felt like I'm someone else
‘Cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt
Got pissed off and ripped Pamela Lee's tits off, and smacked her so hard I knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross
I smoke a fat pound of grass, and fall on my ass
Faster than a fat bitch who sat down too fast
Come here, slut! "Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl, dog!"
I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off

That’s just the first verse on the first album with only half the evidence highlighted.

ALBUM – RELAPSE. My mother used to be a RN. So you have a “RELAPSE” or O.D.

ALBUM – RECOVERY. My father is a Journeyman Lineman. As you see on the cover.

ALBUM – BAD MEETS EVIL. You can see the ghost skulls floating around as explained above.

And this list goes on and on as I can only explain.

The star pokemon of the POKEMON show is Pikachu, #25, just as Arkansas is the 25 founded state. Not just that, my brothers birthday falls on March 25.
Dragonite: Inspiration? Megadeth a metal band.

More explaining on my facebook page.

Facebook. Olen David Skudlark

Add me if you care at all. I never gave any of this away. It was all stolen from me, which is against the law. I never, never intended to give anything away at all. I intended to capitalize on who I am, my art, and what I had to offer. I have to cut this short because I’m just not feeling it, you know what im sayin.

Leave opinions in comments

I am confused, can the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Well, now my brain is dead weight from trying to read this thread straight...

Last edited:
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Yeah, thread title was intriguing but I won't be reading that wall of text.

<{ByeHomer}>
I'm outta here!

I am not reading all of that...but I had some asshole from Russia steal my yahoo account

You are a nobody, there is no you except an empty vessel desperate for anything of substance to fill that void.

Back