Ever been stalked?

When I was an 8th grader I use to walk the same way home as a 6th grade girl. So one day I chatted with her until I got home. She ended up having a crush on me because I was hella hot in 8th grade. I tried to look like Kurt Cobain, but ended up looking like Hansen Brother.

Anyway, she wrote in chalk on every block from my house to school about all the ways she wanted to fuck me. It was kinda crazy.

An 11 yr old?
<6>

Hugely fucked up, if true

I've been stalked twice. The first was by a girl in HS that befriended a few of my friends just so she could get closer to me. Within a few weeks like 3 or 4 of them were telling me, "You know that girl Mari is in love with you, right?" I didn't care. I wanted nothing to do with her. Then a second wave of the same bullshit hit almost a year later to the day. Crazy bitch. She had the flattest ass and tits of any Mexican chick I've seen.

The second was by a freak I fucked around with in college one night when I was drunk. She told all her friends within 48 hours. Within a couple of days, I had girls I knew asking me what I did with her. She called me for like 2 months straight (I never answered) and sent a few of her friends my way to speak to me on her behalf. She went to every party she thought I'd attend and ask my friends where I was. I had to alter my social calendar for a good while. She was probably a 5 on the 1 to 10, but could've been a 7 if her hair didn't look like unkempt pubes.

Not legally stalked, but had the thing the guy above me said with a few chicks where they try to befriend all your friends so she can hang around more, and then talk about me obsessively to them. Also had 2 that had to start therapy because I rejected them.

For a few weeks someone kept leaving a rose on my driver's seat. I always left the top down at work. This was years ago and I still don't know who it was

Yes by a relativley harmless (to me atleast) mentally unsound individual. He was hilarious though. I would see him at the bus stop near my house all the time and we happened to be going to same train line after the bus ride one day and while we were on the train the PA system turned on and the conductor dude said "We will be briefly stopped here due to a medical emergency at another stop" Everyone sort of let out a sigh and this dude screamed out loud "FAIL!!!!!!" i was the only one to burst out into laughter and everyone including this dude looked at me, except he gave me this look

giphy.gif

After that look my fate was sealed. He would stalk me when ever we crossed paths at that bus stop as long as we traveled in the same direction. Dude would sift through people in a crowded train/bus so that he could awkwardly sit next to me and talk to himself in an attempt to make me laugh. It was creepy but it made me laugh too.

My mom had a stalker that was in our house when we were sleeping

Wendy Eager (I know right) and Susan Espinosa stalked the shit out of me in 9th grade, coming by my house late at night, calling at all hours. Fucking creepy.
My old man finally put a stop to it though.
thanks, Pops.

When I was an 8th grader I use to walk the same way home as a 6th grade girl. So one day I chatted with her until I got home. She ended up having a crush on me because I was hella hot in 8th grade. I tried to look like Kurt Cobain, but ended up looking like Hansen Brother.

Anyway, she wrote in chalk on every block from my house to school about all the ways she wanted to fuck me. It was kinda crazy.

Do you even coitus bro?

Wendy Eager (I know right) and Susan Espinosa stalked the shit out of me in 9th grade, coming by my house late at night, calling at all hours. Fucking creepy.
My old man finally put a stop to it though.
thanks, Pops.

He must've filled them up with uppercuts

There was this guy in middle school who stalked me hard, followed me everywhere

Not to be a stitch but it needed to stop

The principal was like "Ah no, that guy has a learning disability he can't help it"

So nothing was done and I was stalked all through middle school :/

I teach high school. Two years ago I had a girl fall in love with me, and though I made it clear I was spoken for, it got weird: dried flowers on my desk, letters, poems, phone calls, drawings of me bare chested because she was watching me through the windows of my house (I live with my woman and 3 kids, making it extra weird).

Like, I've been flirted with by a fair amount of students, but always felt like both I and they knew where to draw the line, but this was something different.

It was a terrible time. I was legit scared of losing my job or even my woman, though I didn't do anything wrong. At the same time, I felt really bad for the girl, who had an unhappy life with a brother on drugs and emotionally disturbed parents (I think taking the time to talk to her about that stuff is what got her fixated on me... a good deed rarely goes unpunished as the saying goes). I ended up talking to my bosses about it, and luckily they backed me up and got her to stop contacting me. Then it was just 14 months of awkward meetings in the hallways. I still feel bad about the whole thing.

Anyone ever experience anything similar?
YOu should have banged. . . oh wait you're not a women so sherdog would not be applauding you.

Yes, yes I have.

I can't share any details because I'm still in the program.

You+like+quiet+stalker+girls+you+say+_fe71064b249d6232b10c27cd61904593.jpg

yeah,the ex-wife,she was looking up pictures of my then girl friend on face book,and getting the kids to id her,was always questioning the kids about what we were doing and where we'd been. of course when confronted she lied through her teeth and blamed the kids for it.

Back