Events you missed out on attending

Bluesbreaker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
As the title says: what events did you have the opportunity to attend but missed?

I couldn't care less about seeing the UFC when it comes to town, but I did pass up the opportunity to see this one:

I can't even remember why, but it was likely lack of interest from others I was on holiday with.

Wish I went to the Bellator events in Windsor.

I live in the Bay Area so I wish i woulda went went and saw Fedor losing for the first time st StrikeForce in San Jose, woulda been cool to be inside the building for that massive world shifting upset

But being at home for the insane meltdown of Sherdog that night was also pretty fun too

Wish I went to the Bellator events in Windsor.

Great names on both events

I live in the Bay Area so I wish i woulda went went and saw Fedor losing for the first time st StrikeForce in San Jose, woulda been cool to be inside the building for that massive world shifting upset

But being at home for the insane meltdown of Sherdog that night was also pretty fun too
Coker is running his first event post bellator tomorrow. Fight Night at the Tech

That's the first time I remember the forum crashing.

That's the first time I remember the forum crashing.
I remember it crashing after every UFC PPV. Regardless of the main event outcome, it would crash immediately after every PPV.

Some of the events I missed:

I had tickets for UFC 249 & the Tom Aspinall vs Curtis Blaydes fight night. The covid 19 world shutdown was the reason for missing 249 and the second miss was due to insane cost for flights to the UK

Living in Vegas, probably hundreds of events.

I only wish I could have went back and experienced PRIDE at it's height. I remember seeing flights + tickets being sold through their website long ago. I will not make that same mistake for Rizin. 2025 NYE it's going down.

Back