Evander Holyfield starts his own Promotion

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will have his first card on CBS Sportsnet this summer. Maybe he should team up with Shawn Porter Promotions, I doubt either will be anything significant.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-company-called-real-deal-championship-boxing

Evander Holyfield steps back into ring by starting promotion company

Now, however, Holyfield, 54, is diving back into the fight game as a promoter with the recent founding of Real Deal Championship Title Boxing.

Holyfield founded the company earlier this year with partner and longtime New York promoter Sal Musumeci. They plan to put on their first event in the coming months at the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City, New Jersey with the company's cards to be televised on CBS Sports Net, Holyfield said.

I want him to succeed! Wasn't he ahead of his time employing a multi time mr Olympia champion in Lee Haney for his personal trainer ? That elite training the elite

I wonder who hes gonna sign, with little cash

Boxing has shrunk the HELL out socially in this DAY-&-AGE. But...good move for the man here. But..boxing very corrupt (so to speak) in this modern moment.
See my thread about goverance of the Sport. The only true way coming to contribute gonna be the way I describe that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back