Euro/Copa SOCCERBALL Discussion- v3: Welcome to the Dark Side

Partlow

This is haram
@Steel
Reaction score
Usually chunes go at the end, but listen to it while reading

Introducing the Dark Side, the newest group to the thread

Jose Mourinho

Our Lord and Savior needs no introduction. A proven winner and a proven agitator

jose_mourinho_darth_173200a-144x217.jpg

Partlow

:eek:

NF- NF was previously one of the nicest in the thread if not the nicest. His dark side was stowed away and hiding but there were times where it made an appearance.

yPsebJNh.jpg

He tried to fight it his best at times but he eventually realized that this was his true calling and where he felt the most comfortable, similar to someone questioning their sexuality or gender NTTAWWT. He has become EOWs apprentice in the shoop game and is a natural at it.

7f198f26755beb6988ce3802ec70169b.jpg

Man United, once of the most hated clubs of the last decade in England, had fallen on hard times.They became a source for banter and a laughing stock under probable Jedi/good guy David Moyes. But now all players, fans, coaches, will all be absorbed into the dark side, except for Juan Mata who will be granted immunity

EOW: Top lad, expert shooper.

zlatan.jpg

Zlatan: Regardless if Zlatan joins United and Darth Mourinho he is still worthy of being on the dark side with his unmatched skill and arrogance. He is a lone wolf who does his own thing however if he does join it will be a force unlike any seen before.

732px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

Real Madrid: Originally Diego Simeone was going to be with the dark side. However, did you watch the Champions League final last weekend? An offside goal, using the force to move penalties to hit the woodwork, and paying off the refs to look away from possible red cards and diving, my goodness what a deviant bunch! An endless budget as well and Ronaldooooo tops it off.

This elite group within the group is known as the Vortex Club

Because every stable needs mid level guys/jobbers

wvv-51JN.png

PSG: Oil money in a esteemed city of Europe, creating a powerhouse.

RB_Leipzig_2014_logo.svg.png

RB Leipzig: The most hated team in Germany, moving quickly up the German football ladder with their energy drinks and destroying the German culture of ownership, and stealing young talent from other teams to build a great foundation for years to come. Now that they're in the Bundesliga expect for the real money to flow in and create a great team with established players.

joey_barton_marseille_68076.jpg

Joey Barton: a true goon of the sport. Red cards, putting cigars in people eyes, ol Joey does a lot of the dirty work for the dark side, and he enjoys every second it.

Tony Pulis: Going for the title toward the end of the season and need an easy 3 points? LMAO. Pulis' crowd displeasing style is only made stronger after being aligned with the dark side. With Darth Maureen and his bus that can be called on loan at anytime, it will literally be impossible to score against them.

Notable omissions

Adam Johnson: has the street cred and the prison connects that the Dark Side will use but no pedos allowed, and the fact he played for City and Sunderland is even worse.

The final is a big one, but it has to be done.

@xtramob

We had a good thing going my friend. Between your Hummels fence sitting award and Buyern support that would be a good candidate, alas it was not to be.

I was scanning my Twitter feed one night and came across a startling post that I have links to support (screenshot)

99gt7HE.png

"Liked by Kyle" there is only one person that I follow with that name, and it clearly was frankly and utterly disrespectful and inconceivable. Not only was there that day you took a shot at NF and the DDGFLFC where I had to step in (I forgave but I never forgot), and we decided to form a secret alliance, but here we are again, taking another shot at someone from the club. This time it's more serious, our Lord. No more sitting on a fence for you, for this you have been denied your right at the table, along with Bayern (who had great potential in the PSG dominant mold but also a better team who buys other German teams players to sink them) and the Timbers (LOL as if they matter)

This informative video created by EOW throughly breaks it down

Supporters List

Prem Teams:
AFC Bournemouth - Got No Fans

Arsenal- Piers Morgan, Asprilla (RIP), Frenzy, Uns Deffid, Bones, fingercuffs, Santi Claus, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, Gervinho, Claude, Concrete, LilMountain, Tobin Heath, Angus Bless, Daspy, Tules

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

CSKA London - TheStruggleIsReal, BryanIam, SingerAuto, Daspy

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Leicester - Chris Partlow (on loan)

Liverpool - SebbeSwe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Byron, Edge, Driver, Spoken, Gladiator & coolpotato.

Manchester City - Father EOW. MPS

Mercenaries - HOFer EOW

Drawchester United - Life guard NF (protector of the prem thread), LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, Ultimate Victory, Mcx , Rimbaud82, Eames, Dr J, Cyrano200, Chris Partlow , Andy Tate, EmeraldKiter, HOFer EOW

Newcastle - Pecker123.

Norwich - Kirku.

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Hotspur- Carl Drogo (RIP) , blokeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Stokalona- Got No Fans.

Sunderland - UltraMagnus, Cardona (RIP)

Swansea - Zer

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Brom - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Cardiff City - HOFer Weo

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Middlesbrough - Kingofthemods

Hartlepool United - Ens189

Scottish Football:

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

Portland Timbers - HOFer Extramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - HOFer RawexBless,Phokuz, Kadafi(RIP) ,

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che, Thierry Henry, Alpha Omega Man

Buyern - HOFer Extramob & CubicleGangster & Inter (RIP)

Borussia Dortmund (Reus <3) - SebbeSwe, Deffid, frenz

Lyon - kerozene74

Mascot
j0jr4JC.png

Chune

Last edited:
LMFAO
fucking excellent thread
I'm dying!

OMG LMFAO :D :D :D

Also love how the thread has nothing to do with the Euros :cool:

Lack of Buyern on the dark side, though.

LOL at the vid!!!

Well looks like I just got written off the storyline.

Also
get your fight Club picks in folks

So uhh yeah Copa America starts tonight

Lest we forget,

they also "triggered" Suarez's release cause too .............

So uhh yeah Copa America starts tonight
Am looking forward to this. Will be tuning in to scout all of the Sth American streetballers hopped up on good old fashioned clenbuterol.

Does Wenger actually "trigger" release clauses before securing a deal with the player? I mean I know that's how it's supposed to be, but no one does that...

OMG LMFAO :D :D :D

Also love how the thread has nothing to do with the Euros :cool:

Lack of Buyern on the dark side, though.

They are aligned with mobs or they would have been part of it

JAMIE F'N VARDY

WE'RE HAVIN A PARTY!
CkDCibYUUAEMSGp.jpg

LAD!!

Back