Media Esteban Ribovics KO Terrance McKinney GIFS

Terrance NoChinney

Always seems to win or lose in spectacular fashion.

They gave 50k to Ulberg instead, apparently Menifield running directly into his fists was better than a clean head kick KO

I don't feel 12 second KOs are really POTN worthy anyway. He didn't even really work.

I think those rewards should go to guys like CDF or Lewis, who had to work for it but ended up with a highlight reel finish or hype derailment.

I don't feel 12 second KOs are really POTN worthy anyway. He didn't even really work.

I think those rewards should go to guys like CDF or Lewis, who had to work for it but ended up with a highlight reel finish or hype derailment.
CDF got a performance bonus and Trey Waters vs Billy Goff won FOTN.

Glass cannon

Melvin guillard or phil hawes like
Beat me to it, He is a glass canon, has quite a bit of losses by tko/ko and the number will rise unless he adds more offensive grappling to his game.

How is there not a shoop thread yet? Sherdog is slipping. This is a future iconic image.

Looks like he was having happy dreams there tho.

<Grimes01>

No wind up beautiful technique. Throws with the right hand so 99% a right kick is not comming, opponent doesn't expect it. Still enough power for a clean KO. As throwing a right punch then kick let's you chanell less.

old school kickboxing technique, off the top of my head, Rakic did it to Manuwa years ago

Back