ESPN and WMMA fight nights

Not only did he read it, he's going to re-read it and then re-read it again. Then he's going to blow his rape whistle at you again.
Don't make me destroy you

Nah, still just making fun of you.

rape-whistle.png

Not only did he read it, he's going to re-read it and then re-read it again. Then he's going to blow his rape whistle at you again.
Based on the immediate shift to insults when I posted something he didn't like it sure does seem like I hurt his precious little feelings, doesn't it?

I'm sure he'll feel better after a good cry and venting to his therapist about it.

Last edited:
Really? So the overwhelming "popularity" of Invicta isn't evidence?
Nope
The fact that the UFC has done plenty of male only cards since the introduction of WMMA, yet not a single female only card isn't evidence?
The talent pool is much larger.
The comparison between male and physical capabilities and the history of professional female athletes being embarrassed competing against young teenage boys isn't evidence?
Nope, not of whether something is entertaining or popular, no
Just because evidence hurts your feelings and offends you on an ideological level, doesn't mean it's not evidence,
Nothing I have said has been remotely ideological.

Based on the immediate shift to insults when I posted something he didn't like it sure does seem like I hurt his precious little feelings, doesn't it?

I'm sure he'll feel better after a good cry and venting to is therapist about it.
You lack self-awareness.

I'm sure he'll feel better after a good cry and venting to is therapist about it.

I don't think you realize you were talking to.

ares-black-president.jpg

He's kind of a big deal around here.

On some level you know you are wrong.

No it isn't, because merit is subjective. Are women physically weaker than men? On average, yes, definitely. Are female fights less entertaining than men's fights? Well now that's matter of opinion

I have already tried debating you in good faith. Multiple times. I have learned from that mistake. You are a fundamentally dishonest person.

Cope

Wrong

True

Not by you, and not in a context that proves anything

I'm fine, thanks

You are literally trying to convince people to not enjoy something. You are the one arguing from ideology.

The only question that really matters about MMA is whether the fight is entertaining.

You refuse to watch WMMA fights with an open mind, and as a result have robbed yourself of many great fights. If you want to do that, go right ahead.

Meanwhile I'll be here watching MMA.
I thought it was too long and you didn't read it princess? Proving yourself a liar... I am sure we're all shocked by this unforeseen revelation.

One word answers make you look like an idiot.

I am trying to convince people of no such thing. Again, we come back to basic reading comprehension or the lack thereof on your part.

You assume that others didn't watch WMMA with an open mind come to their own conclusions but that's all it is, an assumption on your part. If as you stated previously that "most" people liked MMA then why isn't Invicta a success? Why are the number of cards they run every year dropping instead of increasing? Why are they doing male only but no female only UFC cards? Why are nearly all female sports LOSING money? The observable evidence is not on your side on this one good sir white knight.

Nope

The talent pool is much larger.

Nope, not of whether something is entertaining or popular, no

Nothing I have said has been remotely ideological.
The UFC could easily fill a card with women fighters and top it with championship fights in three, technically four divisions (does women's 145 even exist anymore?)

We ALL, including you know exactly why they won't though.

Your uncanny ability to try and justify ignoring all evidence that contradicts your views isn't at all ideologically based... nope, not a single person believes that it is... surely not :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't think you realize you were talking to.

View attachment 1036793

He's kind of a big deal around here.
Nah, that's not him. I'm sure he's much fatter in real life... and I doubt anyone would recognise the good sir, white knight in the real world without his ceremonial fedora.

The UFC could easily fill a card with women fighters and top it with championship fights in three, technically four divisions (does women's 145 even exist anymore?)
They could, and it would be a decent card. But why would they?
We ALL, including you know exactly why they won't though.
Because that's dumb?

I like variety in my MMA. They shouldn't do an all HW card either.
Your uncanny ability to try and justify ignoring all evidence that contradicts your views isn't at all ideologically based... nope, not a single person believes that it is... sure :rolleyes:
Show me literally one statement I have made that is ideological in nature.

I thought it was too long and you didn't read it princess? Proving yourself a liar... I am sure we're all shocked by this unforeseen revelation.
I was joking, silly goose.
One word answers make you look like an idiot.
Disagree. Just efficient!
I am trying to convince people of no such thing.
Yeah you are.
Again, we come back to basic reading comprehension or the lack thereof on your part.
Nah, we come back to your fundamentally dishonest nature. I don't think you are even honest with yourself.
You assume that others didn't watch WMMA with an open mind come to their own conclusions but that's all it is, an assumption on your part.
An assumption based on a mountain of anecdotal evidence, which is your favourite!
If as you stated previously that "most" people liked MMA then why isn't Invicta a success?
Because the UFC has a monopoly. The Invicta comparison is only valid if every female fighter was in Invicta. As it is, the vast majority of elite female fighters are signed to the UFC. Like every other promotion they have to make do with prospects and UFC rejects.
Why are the number of cards they run every year dropping instead of increasing? Why are they doing male only but no female only UFC cards?
The talent pool, dummy.
Why are nearly all female sports LOSING money?
Are they? Prove it
The observable evidence is not on your side on this one good sir white knight.
You have yet to introduce any observable evidence.

They could, and it would be a decent card. But why would they?

Because that's dumb?

I like variety in my MMA. They shouldn't do an all HW card either.

Show me literally one statement I have made that is ideological in nature.
When the viewership would be in the toilet? I agree, will never happen.

Why is it dumb if you're so convinced of the popularity of WMMA, it should be a ratings smash right? Do you think the UFC is just afraid their ratings would be too high?

How about you go back and start by looking at all the insults you made because someone disagrees with you about WMMA?

I'll save you the time. They all looked like: You disagree with me so you're a <insert insults and shaming language here>

When the viewership would be in the toilet? I agree, will never happen.
Opinion
Why is it dumb if you're so convinced of the popularity of WMMA, it should be a ratings smash right? Do you think the UFC is just afraid their ratings would be too high?
Because most people who like WMMA also like MMMA. Almost all of us actually, since we are actual MMA fans and not just exclusively fans of fighters with male genitalia.
How about you go back and start by looking at all the insults you made because someone disagrees with you about WMMA?
I'm not a nice guy, sorry if I hurt your feelings.
I'll save you the time. They all looked like: You disagree with me so you're a <insert insults and shaming language here>
No, they did not.

I was joking, silly goose.

Disagree. Just efficient!

Yeah you are.

Nah, we come back to your fundamentally dishonest nature. I don't think you are even honest with yourself.

An assumption based on a mountain of anecdotal evidence, which is your favourite!

Because the UFC has a monopoly. The Invicta comparison is only valid if every female fighter was in Invicta. As it is, the vast majority of elite female fighters are signed to the UFC. Like every other promotion they have to make do with prospects and UFC rejects.

The talent pool, dummy.

Are they? Prove it

You have yet to introduce any observable evidence.
"Yeah you are."

OK, show me one single quote where I have ever attempted to talk people out of watching WMMA, I'll wait.

"Nah, we come back to your fundamentally dishonest nature. I don't think you are even honest with yourself"

Really? So, what exactly have I been dishonest about? Again, I am happily waiting on ANY evidence to back up such an assertion.

"An assumption based on a mountain of anecdotal evidence, which is your favourite!"

Read back through the conversation slowly... use a dictionary if required. You were the one making assumptions based on no evidence, not me.

"The talent pool, dummy."

Exactly. 3-4 divisions and even you admit that there isn't the talent pool to put together one decent card. At least you admit that.

"Are they? Prove it"

Google is your friend. I'd start with WNBA and Invicta and ten start moving down the list to the even less popular competitions. The more pertinent question is despite the massive push in the mainstream media, are ANY of them actually making money?

"You have yet to introduce any observable evidence."

Just because you ignore it and refuse to respond to it when it's written, doesn't mean it isn't evidence.

That article does not support your claim. I am curious how you got there.

An average of 812,000 for the women vs an average of 9.07 million for the men.

The NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament is averaging 812,000 viewers through the second round

The NCAA Men’s Tourney is up ever so slightly after Sunday’s second-round games. Heading into the final day of the weekend, the men’s event was on a record audience pace across CBS, TNT, TBS and truTV, but a number of blowouts saw Sunday’s overall audience drop 8% from last year. Overall, those four networks are averaging a combined 9.07 million viewers for games, up from 9.06 million at the same point last year

"Yeah you are."

OK, show me one single quote where I have ever attempted to talk people out of watching WMMA, I'll wait.

"Nah, we come back to your fundamentally dishonest nature. I don't think you are even honest with yourself"

Really? So, what exactly have I been dishonest about? Again, I am happily waiting on ANY evidence to back up such an assertion.

"An assumption based on a mountain of anecdotal evidence, which is your favourite!"

Read back through the conversation slowly... use a dictionary if required. You were the one making assumptions based on no evidence, not me.

"The talent pool, dummy."

Exactly. 3-4 divisions and even you admit that there isn't the talent pool to put together one decent card. At least you admit that.

"Are they? Prove it"

Google is your friend. I'd start with WNBA and Invicta and ten start moving down the list to the even less popular competitions. The more pertinent question is despite the massive push in the mainstream media, are ANY of them actually making money?

"You have yet to introduce any observable evidence."

Just because you ignore it and refuse to respond to it when it's written, doesn't mean it isn't evidence.
TLDR

Back