Errol Spence going get chin checked !!

Brook has some mechanical issues that I think Spence can/will exploit...esp with the body work.
You don't think , considering Spence has been touched by lesser fighters and visibly Spence looked shaken by the punches Brook can't do the same and actually finish him ?

ltVbqIswdK8qRp6BIekikGNji8Z5kJGY-MuXgsMn8BA.jpg

You don't think , considering Spence has been touched by lesser fighters and visibly Spence looked shaken by the punches Brook can't do the same and actually finish him ?

People forget that Brook had a life and death battle with Carson freaking Jones, so the being shaken by lesser fighters thing can go both ways.

I'm rocking with you on the Brook train. But Im not going to lie the Chocolate Brownie thing is lame as fuck.

As far as catchphrases go
"Man Down" > "Im going to give you a Chocolate Brownie"

Words I never thought I'd read... " Brook can crack!"

Negative.
He isn't feather fisted, but by no means is he a power puncher.

Spence is going to put a serious beating on Kell.

People forget that Brook had a life and death battle with Carson freaking Jones, so the being shaken by lesser fighters thing can go both ways.

that can happen when you suffer a broken nose

I'm rocking with you on the Brook train. But Im not going to lie the Chocolate Brownie thing is lame as fuck.

As far as catchphrases go
"Man Down" > "Im going to give you a Chocolate Brownie"
Lol true, but he owns it .

Words I never thought I'd read... " Brook can crack!"

Negative.
He isn't feather fisted, but by no means is he a power puncher.
If he stops Errol would that mean he is glass jawed then

Had that been Spence, it would be seen as a knock against him.

i like spence here.

just dont like the fact that if it goes to the cards hes going to get robbed. golovkin was down by two points going into the fifth round and even on the other two.

i like spence here.

just dont like the fact that if it goes to the cards hes going to get robbed. golovkin was down by two points going into the fifth round and even on the other two.
That could be, but Spence doesn't seem worried too much. And what were those judges smoking to have GGG down on even one card? Brook might have won one round before the merciful ending.

That could be, but Spence doesn't seem worried too much. And what were those judges smoking to have GGG down on even one card? Brook might have won one round before the merciful ending.

and thats what you have to expect if youre betting spence. and errol has zero 12 round experience. i think the best way to play this is by hoping that kell does well the first three or four rounds and then bet spence later. giving up -200 on the road when you know that there is going to be a robbery should it go to the cards is not a good bet...essentially betting spence to get a ko or multiple kds in different rounds

and thats what you have to expect if youre betting spence. and errol has zero 12 round experience. i think the best way to play this is by hoping that kell does well the first three or four rounds and then bet spence later. giving up -200 on the road when you know that there is going to be a robbery should it go to the cards is not a good bet...essentially betting spence to get a ko or multiple kds in different rounds
I have Spence ending the fight in about 8 or 9 rounds.

I have Spence ending the fight in about 8 or 9 rounds.
Man you're riding Spence's dick so damn hard. I mean, it's okey because he's a good fighter. His head movement is what worries me, it's literally non existent. He's also slow to the punch at times and leaves himself way open. i really do see Brook picking him apart and making him look slow.

If he stops Errol would that mean he is glass jawed then

Well, if he one shot KO's Spence, then I guess so. How likely is that though?

Honestly, Brook is a hell of a fighter, back down to the weight he belongs, I think it's a very good matchup, maybe 55/45 Spence for me, but IF Spence is KO'd it's going to be a barrage of shots.

Picking someone to win by stoppage doesn't mean this. Calm down there, champ.
It'd really good to ride a fighter's dick so damn hard. I used to do it very frequently with Adrien Broner until Chino Maidana put a hard beating on him. Now i'm riding Benavidez's cock

It'd really good to ride a fighter's dick so damn hard. I used to do it very frequently with Adrien Broner until Chino Maidana put a hard beating on him. Now i'm riding Benavidez's cock
<LikeReally5>

Back