Erick Silva has only beat cans!

I wonder whether he knows that the greatest MMA forum ever turned him into a legendary meme...

I bet he'd be honoured.

I know he's a hot, young prospect and all, but I was going through his record and didn't see a name in his win column that impressed me tbh.

Is it Jason High, shot Josh Koscheck, Mike Rhodes (lol), Luan Chagas or Charlie Brenneman?

He's also 1-4 in his last 5, so I guess he'll have to go back to Brazil and regroup.

Edit: the combined UFC record of the guys he beat is 22-27, and it only looks kinda decent thanks to Josh. If you take him away, the combined record would be 7-17. That's pretty fucking sad.

You just referred to a 33 year old, 19-9 fighter as a "hot young prospect". I'm going to go ahead and classify this as a shit post. This isn't 2011, bro.

From Erick Silva's wikipedia page:

Other names: The Tiger, Hot Prospect, Fountain of Youth, The Kinder Egg Boy, Brazil's Benjamin Buttons, Padawan

<36>

Never been KOed in round 1.

Was fighting full grown men when he was in junior high.
hqdefault.jpg

You can't have him facing top ranked fighters this early in his career!! He's still coming up and they gotta build him the right way

What you think Fedor was beating world champions when he was 18?

Back off dude!

I know he's a hot, young prospect and all, but I was going through his record and didn't see a name in his win column that impressed me tbh.

Is it Jason High, shot Josh Koscheck, Mike Rhodes (lol), Luan Chagas or Charlie Brenneman?

He's also 1-4 in his last 5, so I guess he'll have to go back to Brazil and regroup.

Edit: the combined UFC record of the guys he beat is 22-27, and it only looks kinda decent thanks to Josh. If you take him away, the combined record would be 7-17. That's pretty fucking sad.

Rule 1 of Sherdog.......... Don't talk about Sherdog

Rule 2 of Sherdog..........Don't call fighters "Cans"

Yo, let's let the kid graduate high school before we start judging his entire career.

Back