Epic GSP speech...

Yeah GSP hated Kos.. Kos pretty much was an idiot..

Hate him or love him, he has wins over Diego Sanchez (Prime) , Chris Lytle, Frank Trigg, Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley, Matt Hughes.... I mean regardless of his downfall, Kos in his prime was a pesky and dangerous guy to fight.

Hate him or love him, he has wins over Diego Sanchez (Prime) , Chris Lytle, Frank Trigg, Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley, Matt Hughes.... I mean regardless of his downfall, Kos in his prime was a pesky and dangerous guy to fight.

Yup. He was the second best behind GSP. Second best wrestler. He had a damn good run and against some great opponents. I think he fell in love with his right hand so much that he forgot he was such a great wrestler and it caused him to lose and fell off the fight scene.

Yup. He was the second best behind GSP. Second best wrestler. He had a damn good run and against some great opponents. I think he fell in love with his right hand so much that he forgot he was such a great wrestler and it caused him to lose and fell off the fight scene.
his destruction of Yoshida though, but yeah should have used wrestling more.

I saw GSP Kos 2 live in Montreal. The atmosphere was crazy.

GSP literally jabbed Josh's career off the tracks. He fucked his eye big time.

KOS has talked about it. lmao, KOS couldn't even fly hom.e

Well he called it right on the button. Couldn't have been more correct. That was the end of Josh Koschek.
Better prediction that anything McGregor has ever predicted. GSP broke a guy and ended his career. That was that. LOL

Looks like Kos knew inside too.

That was just the greatest. One of my all-time favorites beating down one of my all-time most hated fighters. Glorious.

Back