Entitled brat gives his father a hard time over UFC tickets...

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score

The father or Dana should have the spoiled brat fight for his ticket, IMO. Let him bleed for it!!

<{JustBleed}>

He should just give him one of these:

wolf-ticket-e1335914333658.jpg

DUDE! Dana posted this and it pissed me off! I hate entitled little brats. He said something like, "what's wrong with you!" That would warrant a backhand when I was a kid.

I wonder if he's still his boy afterwards. Also, what's the point in recording this?

How much will these tickets be priced at realistically?

Just a wild guess, but the cheapest would be something like 1K and you'd have a shitty seat.

DrHannibalLector

Wow. You serious?

That's...unbelievable.

Is that normal? I've never been to a UFC event before.

Been to most of Mayweather's fights since 2010, never seen those kind of prices other than against Pacquaio and Conor obviously.

Maybe, but he couldn't do that without the need of putting it on social media?

Maybe he could, but maybe this is a very effective way for his son to learn some self awareness and self control.

DrHannibalLector

Wow. You serious?

That's...unbelievable.

Is that normal? I've never been to a UFC event before.

Been to most of Mayweather's fights since 2010, never seen those kind of prices other than against Pacquaio and Conor obviously.

Like I said, just a wild guess. Conor has gotten much bigger since the Floyd fight, so I wouldn't be surprised. I think the 200 tickets were somewhere in that price range too.or maybe it was Conor vs Eddie that was in that range. Or maybe I'm just thinking Floyd vs Conor.

How much will these tickets be priced at realistically?

There's no set amount for UFC tickets.

Every event I've been to has been different.
They raise the price depending on the importance and size of the event.
Prices for 100 & 200 were nuts.

This event will be big and may be Conors last ever UFC fight so even nosebleed prices will probably be $100 minimum.

I don't know who should be more embarrassed...the bitch boy son, or the father that raised such a little twat.
<36>

@PanicWrassler

For reference..

The average price paid for a seat at Saturday’s UFC 205 was more than $1,000 and floor seats are listed for as much $15,000 on the secondary ticket market, according to information provided by seat tracking and sale site TicketIQ.

If he was my kid I would slap him over the mouth for talking like that. Show some respect and maybe I'll give you something. Talk like that and you will get nothing.

@Dr Hannibal Lecter

Thanks for the info.

I just searched it and I found that article but also found an article that said that they're reasonably priced I.e 150-2000 range.

We'll see. I don't mind paying a few hundred.

Back