Entire UFC Lightweight top 10 VS 1 Silverback Gorilla

If the gorilla trained at team alpha male, the lightweights might have a chance.

<{gspressed}>

it takes 1 full smash and your fat grizzly biiiir is ded.
you are really taking this seriously... holyshit.

again: Find some people and tell me what it was like.
1 smash if it lands sure. It is not guaranteed to land and the bear has superior strength.

a fooking cimpanze managed to pull fucken 1260 pounds and he didnt know what he was doing.

depends on the bear breed. a silverback can rip apart the jaws of a bear.
dude i am by no means saying a human would do well against practically any predator, we're alive today pre-predominately by tools. im just bored haha.

It would take it down but one or several of them would get seriously injured in the process

1 smash if it lands sure. It is not guaranteed to land and the bear has superior strength.

a silverback can rip apart the jaws of a bear ... just bite him.
<{gspressed}>

a fooking cimpanze ( circus ape ) managed to pull fucken 1260 pounds and he didnt know what he was doing. now imagin a silverback.

again: Find some people and tell me what it was like. I am waiting

Best thread I’ve seen in quite some time tbh.

<mma4>

Mike Tyson, in his prime, went to the Brooklyn zoo. There was a silver back gorilla there that Tyson was asking about in regards to size and strength.

This gorilla weighed over 600 lbs - at one point it was holding itself up with three fingers in the roof enclosure shed while ripping metal planking with the other hand.

The zoo keeper said that one on one, Mike Tyson would be dead within a few minutes. 10 LWs may exhaust the gorilla who will get tired of fighting little people, but in terms of killing, without weapons there would be no real finish to the fight except for a couple of dead LWs.

Mike Tyson, in his prime, went to the Brooklyn zoo. There was a silver back gorilla there that Tyson was asking about in regards to size and strength.

This gorilla weight over 600 lbs - at one point it was holding itself with three fingers on in the enclosure shed while ripping metal planking with the other.

The zoo keeper said that one on one, Mike Tyson would be dead within a few minutes. 10 LWs may exhaust the gorilla who will get tired of fighting little people, but in terms of killing, without weapons there would be no real finish to the fight except for a couple of dead LWs.

Nah, not fair. Tyson admitted he wouldn’t be able to take Royce Gracie in his prime let alone a gorilla. Nate Diaz would pull guard and catch the silverback in a triangle all while flipping off Conor.

who takes it
You have to be the biggest idiot on earth; even it was 10 against a chimpanzee I am still taking the animal kingdom over weak humans... are you trollin? Please tell me you are; I for one cannot believe someone can be this retarded...

220px-Animorphs_bk05.jpg

Ain't no one read Animorphs? Animals always win

The law of economics is called opportunity cost. For every attack of the gorilla, it must ignore 5 6 or 7 attacks of the group. A group of ten schoolkids can push a bus out of the snow.

Ten fighters? Can rip the gorillas hanging testicles, gouge it's eyes, and supply the force to knock the animal down.

LOL, fahkin' pencil pushers. Sorry, fahkin' computer key pushers?

Theory vs. Practice. Theory.

How many laws are you ignoring to make yours sound viable?

<{gspressed}>

a fooking cimpanze ( circus ape ) managed to pull fucken 1260 pounds and he didnt know what he was doing. now imagin a silverback.

Herp derp. A story of a moose charging a grizzly full speed records that one quick swipe decapitated the moose across the side of it's face. It only takes one hit on the grizzly bear.

Herp derp. A story of a moose charging a grizzly full speed records that one quick swipe decapitated the moose across the side of it's face. It only takes one hit on the grizzly bear.

Find some people and tell me what it was like.
<Gordonhat>

<{gspressed}>

Get outta here with the tame GSP safe fighter pic. https://www.quora.com/If-a-silverba...bear-were-to-fight-to-the-death-who-would-win
If-a-silverback-gorilla-and-a-grizzly-bear-were-to-fight-to-the-death-who-would-win
https://www.quora.com/If-a-silverba...bear-were-to-fight-to-the-death-who-would-win

A 130lb chimp can easily snap the arms of full a grown man with just it's grip strength. Now imagine a silverback gorilla that is at least three times that size.

Back