Engaged Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Female Student Gets 3 Years

Damn - people think that is ugly for a teacher?

All the teachers I had growing up were fat old women lol

i wonder how the femanazis will spin this case to prove women can't be pedos?

i wonder how the femanazis will spin this case to prove women can't be pedos?

"A 13 year old girl was molested. How can I make this about feminism?"

Shut the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO actual sexism at work. Take a look at the 10 mile long list of dudes that had sex with 13 year old girls.

If this ugly bitch had a dick she would’ve got 5x the sentence

When I saw the sentence was only 3 years in the title I immediately knew it was a female teacher.

Again though this really depends on the nature of the crime, if you find a much longer male sentence I'm guessing the chances are in was more rape/threat based, this sounds like another consensual but underage affair.

Here in the UK I remember that male teacher getting 5 years for sleeping with AND running away to France with a student and only serving 2 years of it.

When it's a hot female teacher and a male student, I'm the first guy to say "nice"

But when the student is female and/or the teacher is not hot, then they need to be locked up.

I know it's a double standard. But it just feels right.

Again, as with most of these cases, if the student was developed, 15-17 I would see this different. Fucked up for sure but not pedo. 13 is a child for sure. 8th grade. I have an 8th grader and the girls he hangs with are kids. Braces, awkward, silly kids. She obviously had gay repressed tendencies since her pre pubescent age, that she never developed so they stayed there and led her to this.

I agree. At 15 years old, it needs to be judged on a case by case basis. At 17, I don't care, that's old enough.

13 years old is a child and it's wrong.

damn, her dudes tall and his jaw line is on point and she still cheated on him. There is no hope.

Think the prosecutor would go for a plea, drop two of the three charges, and agree to three years...if it was a dude banging a 13 year old girl. She's a pedophile.

#metoo

female teacher also volleyball and basketball coach, husband should have known there will be some lesbian tendencies there
He probabaly thought because she wasnt a Bimbo and a tom boy and not sexy she wouldnt cheat, i bet he is thinking dang i should have just marrried a hot woman if a bitch was gonna cheat at least i would have enjoyed a hot piece of ass.

Back