Opinion Elon Musk's Ex Wife Grimes responds to being called a Nazi for being proud of white culture.

Marx's parents were Ashkenazi Jews. His grandparents were Rabbis. Of course the man was Jewish. Now if you want to categorize Ashkenazi Jews as white people I wouldnt particularly disagree. But a lot of other people would including Jewish people themselves. Other white people would disagree. That's why i said at the beginning that it all depends how you define white people.

Why did I have to explain this to you?

And thats why the discussion of "white culture" are stupid, we cant even agree who is white or not.

I don’t think you realise most of the modern inventions come out of China, Japan and South Korea. They have also been at the top of the innovation index for decades now.

It’s also funny that people bring up the Nobel peace prize as if it isn’t the most biased of org in the world that jerks off euro countries. One of the most useless groups ever made.

If you googled which countries provided the most impact on human civilisation. Who do you think would come up? It’s basically China, India and countries around the levant. China is actually unique that it has consistently been successful all through outs history. It’s actually amazing that they didn’t have any down time in their output compared to EuEuropeans.
Are you insane? The transistor was invented in the US, so was the airplane. Modern combustion engines were invented in Germany and developed in Western countries.
Rail transport? The same.
Nuclear power and weapons? West.
The DNA was deciphered by 2 white guys.
Crispr? West. Drugs against HIV? West. Internet? West.
All the programming languages currently in use? Mostly western.
The absolute vast majority of modern stuff was invented in western countries.
Japan, South Korea and Taiwan have very respected semiconductor industries but they're similar to the US in terms of know how.

Even if you go thousands of years back Greek philosophers and mathematicians were at the forefront.

Apparently 10 pages of sherdoggers like yourself. If no one cared then we wouldn't even be having this discussion, genius.
Why did you only share a part of my post, that's pretty disingenuous.

"This thread is pathetic, but I figured it would be entertaining, at your expense."

Your hot takes have not disappointed.

But a lot of other people would including Jewish people themselves. Other white people would disagree.

Karl Marx was an atheist, he was ethnically Jewish and racially white. I don't know why you can't get this through your thick skull.

Show metats or any research showing how many european or european-american jewish people don't consider themselves white.

If you consider Rachel Dolezal to be white or not, in regards to what she categorizes herself as.

Last edited:
Why did you only share a part of my post, that's pretty disingenuous.

"This thread is pathetic, but I figured it would be entertaining, at your expense."

Your hot takes have not disappointed.

Alright now tell me why everyone else is posting here with fully sincere paragraphs of their perspectives?

Come on, now. Don't get shy I want you to rationalize that.

Funny thing about this woman is she's a French Canadian from Montreal. So, why not say she's proud of Quebec's rich culture, or more broadly that of Canada as a whole, North American culture even, instead of white culture? Consider what that choice says about how she thinks.

Last edited:
Alright now tell me why everyone else is posting here with fully sincere paragraphs of their perspectives?

Come on, now. Don't get shy I want you to rationalize that.
No one cares what Grimes thinks, outside infantile minds obsessed with celebs.

The subject matter of culture, race, racism etc... is a different story.

Funny thing about this woman is she's a French Canadian from Montreal. So, why not say she's proud of Quebec's rich culture, or more broadly that of Canada as a whole, North American culture even, instead of white culture? Consider what that choice says about how she thinks.
She's not from Quebec nor is she French Canadian.

What is even white culture? Im Swedish and i don't want to be confused even with the culture of our Norwegian scum neighbors.
White culture is this amalgamation of all the individual and unique European cultures, advanced by some people in the United States so that they can have a counterpoint to the concept of black culture. Americans do this because: 1) They refuse to consider African-American culture "American" culture and prefer to keep a false dichotomy between the two; and 2) They can't be bothered to understand all of the individual and unique African cultures.

So, to keep things simple and germane to the usual US racial conflict, they're reduced dozens of unique national cultures all over the world to "white" and "black" cultures regardless of the sheer scale of the differences within the subgroups.

White culture is this amalgamation of all the individual and unique European cultures, advanced by some people in the United States so that they can have a counterpoint to the concept of black culture. Americans do this because: 1) They refuse to consider African-American culture "American" culture and prefer to keep a false dichotomy between the two; and 2) They can't be bothered to understand all of the individual and unique African cultures.

So, to keep things simple and germane to the usual US racial conflict, they're reduced dozens of unique national cultures all over the world to "white" and "black" cultures regardless of the sheer scale of the differences within the subgroups.
Well said. The idea of "white culture" is just so startlingly fucked up I can hardly wrap my head around it. No wonder Republicans are dead set on keeping their constituents poorly educated.

Last edited:
Can you elaborate?

Ethnic cleansing.

Mass murders.

No contemplation for women and children.. let alone civilians, hell even pregnant women and babies .

Come to think about it, they might be equal or even worse than the german nazis.

Well, if they ban me, you get the answer you were looking for...

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize ”

Its not racist to think that but the topic is easily racialized which is why people get touchy.
I think honestly the problem is modern people and particularly Americans obsession with wanting to pigeon hole and label people.

For example, the basis of 'White' or Western culture is often put to the Greeks and Romans. Yet remember that when Italians and Irish first emigrated to the US they were considered as 'non-white'.

It's an obsession that goes even through history.

Now we have gotten to the point of mixed Amerindian Hispanics wanting to join the 'white' club so they had to designate a category 'non-hispanic white'.

It's a can of worms that doesn't end.

Yeah for sure, one for instances looks into to the bust of Julius Caesar and thinks "hmm that man has the morphologie of an arab, or african"
<36>

Yeah for sure, one for instances looks into to the bust of Julius Caesar and thinks "hmm that man has the morphologie of an arab, or african"
<36>
Mediterraneans were not considered 'white' by the first lot of Anglo and German Americans who considered only Nordics to be white.

Eminem recently said he wants to kill himself for being white and he is so ashamed of being white. What a goofer.

On the other end, you have people that use "white pride" as a sort of superiority mentality over other races.

Both extremes are wrong. Be proud of who you are, whatever race you are. Obviously attacking any person about the color of their skin is wrong, whether that is white, asian, or brown.

Mediterraneans were not considered 'white' by the first lot of Anglo and German Americans who considered only Nordics to be white.
From the beginning not even germans were considered white by the founding fathers excepting the dutch, if im not mistaken. So its pointless, grouping "mediterraneans" such as arabs into the same camp as romans is silly.

Back