Elite Sprinters and the 40-yard Dash

I tell you about two Asian World 100m record holders you knew nothing about now think ok? But wish Su.....huh???

Notice that both Tolan and Young while short were powerfully built, now check out Mel Pender, another short but muscular athlete. The Chinese are short but lack muscularity. They aren't built for sprinting just that simple.
And yet Su ran faster than the powerfully muscled sprinters you mentioned..... just give it a rest. I have my own eyes. You trying to convince me that asian sprinters will never be any good won't work, I thought that would have been evident by now. If you are right the time will prove that, I really don't know why you are trying SO hard to convince me.... How about we just agree to disagree and move on?

Last edited:
And yet Su ran faster than the powerfully muscled sprinters you mentioned..... just give at rest. I have my own eyes.

Point......Asians simply lack the built for sports like football, sprinting. Just how things are. But......there is Su.....ok my man ya got ....ONE!

What about this aren't you getting?

Big and fast and tall and fast is a black thing.

Point......Asians simply lack the built for sports like football, sprinting. Just how things are. But......there is Su.....ok my man ya got ....ONE!

What about this aren't you getting?

Big and fast and tall and fast is a black thing.

I've tried being civil with you and that didn't work. I have to conclude your identity and ego is tied to a sense of racial superiority because you just can't let it go. Preach to yourself because it's not going work on me.

I've tried being civil with you and that didn't work. I have to conclude your identity and ego is tied to a sense of racial superiority because you just can't let it go. Preach to yourself because it's not going work on me.

Nothing to work on you, simply common sense something we can see and are well aware of. Just turn on your TV right now to any basketball game, there it is staring right at you.

Ever been to the Phillipines how about Samoa, two totally different set of humans there, totally. We have differences, never been any Phillipine sprinters or Samoan, one too small other too big. Simply a fact of life.

Nothing to work on you, simply common sense something we can see and are well aware of. Just turn on your TV right now to any basketball game, there it is staring right at you.

Ever been to the Phillipines how about Samoa, two totally different set of humans there, totally. We have differences, never been any Phillipine sprinters or Samoan, one too small other too big. Simply a fact of life.
No, the problem is you are talking about average racial body types in absolute terms. You are trying make out that there will be no Asian sprinters who will be any good because they aren't tall enough and they aren't muscular enough. The problem with that line of thinking is you aren't allowing for the outliers and when you are talking about a population of 1.4 Billion in China alone then you are going to find people are much taller than average and much more muscular than average. You like to claim that Su success is just a law of averages but do you really think that there is only 1 fast human in the whole of China? Or is it more likely that they haven't produced any until now because they weren't focused on sprinting?

The other big flaw in your thinking is that you have to be tall to be successful at sprinting. Well just looking at the top 10 100m times ever run will tell you that's not true. Only 3 of the top 10 times are by men over 6' tall.

And like I pointed out to you the Chinese are growing taller with each generation faster than pretty much any other country. Chinese sprinters like 6'2" Liu Xiang and 6' 1/2" Xie Zhenye will only become more common.

And how muscular do you need to be to run fast? Su looks muscular enough here compared to Bolt.

images

And have you seen the Chinese Weightlifting team? Asians can be pretty muscular.
kDnsr8RwoHXIup1V7rDL4i8OZLcFmP_zKnVnJgaadpY.jpg

These aren't your average Asians sure but you are far too quick to write them all off as not having a chance. Remember you said an Asian could never run below 9.85 seconds?

No, the problem is you are talking about average racial body types in absolute terms. You are trying make out that there will be no Asian sprinters who will be any good because they aren't tall enough and they aren't muscular enough. The problem with that line of thinking is you aren't allowing for the outliers and when you are talking about a population of 1.4 Billion in China alone then you are going to find people are much taller than average and much more muscular than average. You like to claim that Su success is just a law of averages but do you really think that there is only 1 fast human in the whole of China? Or is it more likely that they haven't produced any until now because they weren't focused on sprinting?

The other big flaw in your thinking is that you have to be tall to be successful at sprinting. Well just looking at the top 10 100m times ever run will tell you that's not true. Only 3 of the top 10 times are by men over 6' tall.

And like I pointed out to you the Chinese are growing taller with each generation faster than pretty much any other country. Chinese sprinters like 6'2" Liu Xiang and 6' 1/2" Xie Zhenye will only become more common.

And how muscular do you need to be to run fast? Su looks muscular enough here compared to Bolt.

images

And have you seen the Chinese Weightlifting team? Asians can be pretty muscular.

These aren't your average Asians sure but you are far too quick to write them all off as not having a chance. Remember you said an Asian could never run below 9.85 seconds?

images

Never said you must be tall to be a stud sprinter, just not 5-8 and shorter. You really don't get the Chinese are shorter.....really?

Talk to me about Chinese high school sprinters, here in the USA these kids are running 10.20ish and faster, what do they run in China? Here in the USA we see high school 4x1 teams where the slowest cat is a 10.4ish guy. That is not China.

Totally different deal over there than it is here. The high school record here is 10.00 held by Trendarvis Friday, what is the high school record in China, well? We have a 1000 colleges each with 4x1 relay teams, TONS of sprinters that is not China.

This is not China.

What are the high school, college sprint records in China? Give me some names of stud Chinese sprinters at the high school, college level, yep, no clue at all.

A country of over a billion people FINALLY has a good sprinter, come on my man.

This is just high school here in California.

Now that is just California, we see the same thing in the other 49 states.

Show me a high school 4x1 out of China, where is it?

Last edited:
Never said you must be tall to be a stud sprinter, just not 5-8 and shorter. You really don't get the Chinese are shorter.....really?

Talk to me about Chinese high school sprinters, here in the USA these kids are running 10.20ish and faster, what do they run in China? Here in the USA we see high school 4x1 teams where the slowest cat is a 10.4ish guy. That is not China.

Totally different deal over there than it is here. The high school record here is 10.00 held by Trendarvis Friday, what is the high school record in China, well? We have a 1000 colleges each with 4x1 relay teams, TONS of sprinters that is not China.

This is not China.

What are the high school, college sprint records in China? Give me some names of stud Chinese sprinters at the high school, college level, yep, no clue at all.

A country of over a billion people FINALLY has a good sprinter, come on my man.

This is just high school here in California.

It's China they don't publish high school records. And I never claimed they had more top sprinters. You keep moving the goalposts mate. First you wouldn't even accept that Su had run a fast time, eventually you accepted that and then just focused on the fact that's he's only 1 in a billion. But 6 Asians have run sub 10 since just 2015. They are clearly recently improving as a group. As I've pointed out time and time again China have only just started getting into sprints. You aren't impressed that's fine but you can't deny they are getting better. Come back in a few years and we'll reassess. After all you didn't think an Asian could ever run quicker than 9.85 but you were wrong weren't you?

It's China they don't publish high school records. And I never claimed they had more top sprinters. You keep moving the goalposts mate. First you wouldn't even accept that Su had run a fast time, eventually you accepted that and then just focused on the fact that's he's only 1 in a billion. But 6 Asians have run sub 10 since just 2015. They are clearly recently improving as a group. As I've pointed out time and time again China have only just started getting into sprints. You aren't impressed that's fine but you can't deny they are getting better. Come back in a few years and we'll reassess. After all you didn't think an Asian could ever run quicker than 9.85 but you were wrong weren't you?

Here ya go my man......I WAS WRONG ABOUT A SPRINTER FROM CHINA RUNNING A SUB 9.85 100% WRONG AS WRONG AS WRONG CAN GET WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.....there ya go slick, you needed that really bad didn't ya, I had fun watching ya, hahha!

If yo have some weird need to get excited over a few sprinters FINALLY from a country with that many people......why? Actually......so what?

I could be in Delano in 30 minutes, back in the 50;s that tiny farming community had Leamon King the fastest high school kid in the world. He would go on to tie the world record 9.3 and 10.1 for meters and make the 56 Olympic team. About and hour away is Lemoore, the great Tommie Smith came from there, he was histories first sub 20.0 sprinter with a stunning 19.5 in 1966, he would set world records at 200 and 400 and win the 68 Olympic 200m, up in Madera.......and it goes on and on and that is just here in central Cali.

But China FINALLY has a sprinter.......hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Here ya go my man......I WAS WRONG ABOUT A SPRINTER FROM CHINA RUNNING A SUB 9.85 100% WRONG AS WRONG AS WRONG CAN GET WRONG WRONG AND WRONG.....there ya go slick, you needed that really bad didn't ya, I had fun watching ya, hahha!

If yo have some weird need to get excited over a few sprinters FINALLY from a country with that many people......why? Actually......so what?

I could be in Delano in 30 minutes, back in the 50;s that tiny farming community had Leamon King the fastest high school kid in the world. He would go on to tie the world record 9.3 and 10.1 for meters and make the 56 Olympic team. About and hour away is Lemoore, the great Tommie Smith came from there, he was histories first sub 20.0 sprinter with a stunning 19.5 in 1966, he would set world records at 200 and 400 and win the 68 Olympic 200m, up in Madera.......and it goes on and on and that is just here in central Cali.

But China FINALLY has a sprinter.......hahahaha!!!!!!!!
Well done. That's hopefully the first step of many for you.

Well done. That's hopefully the first step of many for you.

I'm not the one all exicited because a nation of over a billion people FINALLY has a few sprinter, ok my man?

I would never have to look outside California for sprinting

Cali All time 4x1 relay

lane

1.Stanford...Clyde Jeffrey....Chuck Francis..Larry Questad...Darrin Nelson
2.San Diego State...Marty Krulee...Howard Williams...David Russell..Steve Williams
3.Fresno State....Darel Newman...Terry Bowen...Mike Agostini...Les Laing
4.USC....Lennox Miller...Andre DeGrasse...Don Quarrie..James Sanford
5.San Jose State...Ronnie Ray Smith...John Carlos...Ray Norton...Tommie Smith
6.UCLA....Mike Marsh....Ato Boldon...Millard Hampton...Warren Edmonson
7.Cal....Leamon King....Hal Davis...Atlee Mahorn....Eddie Hart
8.CPSLO....Bobby Turner...Kaaron Conwright....Clancy Edwards...Cecil Turner
9.Azusa Pacific....Ozmond Ezinwa...Raymond McClain...Innocent Igbunike..Davidson Ezinwa

12 world record holder up there

Just showing off amigo:cool:

lol we jus found outt tthat great britain team was suspended for use of ped in 4 man relay b IOC and i guess everybody uses ped but elite black lol

Back