Eleven (11) MS-13 Gang Members Just Charged in Connection with Murders of Juveniles

There is no better care or treatment for a child than that of his mothers. ?
You know thats not always true, especially for children who have been receiving substandard care for their whole levels and were just dragged across the desert by their parents.

Should we start taking children away from people in poverty and house them in Walmart because the government can give them “better” care?
You seem confused.

MIGRATION%2BCOMMON%2BSENSE%2B%252815%2529.jpg

You know thats not always true, especially for children who have been receiving substandard care for their whole levels and were just dragged across the desert by their parents.

It’s a fact unless the child received physical or emotional abuse ther is no better care for a child than that of its mother. Look it up.

Just becaus our standard of living is better than theirs means absolutely 0. It’s like saying mothers and fathers of children with standard of living less than mine should have their children removed because I can do a better job.

You seem confused.

MIGRATION%2BCOMMON%2BSENSE%2B%252815%2529.jpg

First off you’re meme has little to no bearing on the conversation I was having with Seano. I’m sure there’s a thread about Jews or Israel you can go stink up.

When citizens commit crimes and have their children removed from them they become wardens of the state. Do you want immigrant children is becoming wardens of the state now? Because if they do you just open up a huge can of worms.

It’s a fact unless the child received physical or emotional abuse ther is no better care for a child than that of its mother. Look it up.

Just becaus our standard of living is better than theirs means absolutely 0. It’s like saying mothers and fathers of children with standard of living less than mine should have their children removed because I can do a better job.
Its not a fact. These kids are receiving care that is irrelevant to their parent being with them. Its no different than what would happen to an American kid when his parents were being detained/imprisoned for whatever reason. DHS is just doing what it does.

First off you’re meme has little to no bearing on the conversation I was having with Seano. I’m sure there’s a thread about Jews or Israel you can go stink up.

When citizens commit crimes and have their children removed from them they become wardens of the state. Do you want immigrant children is becoming wardens of the state now? Because if they do you just open up a huge can of worms.
IT does a little though. They are being prosecuted at the border. Kids in the US don't stay with their parents when they are being incarcerated.

Question to Trumpublicans about their Mexican Murder Math:

If one illegal immigrant kills another illegal immigrant within the US territories is it still considered a moral outrage? Or is it counted as a wash?

Thanks.
Not a Trumpublican but I'll take a shot.

Every murder of an innocent person is a moral outrage.

This entire thread, and Trump's entire Presidency is built on race baiting. You fucking moron.

OP is a direct copy of a press release from the Justice Department, and yet it's "built on race baiting".

Look yourself in the mirror.

Last edited:
Please prosecute the hell out of any actual murderers/gang members. Just don't mind me cynically noting how blatantly rushed through this is to score cheap political points.

Just to be clear: you're accusing the Justice Department of rushing the prosecution of the 11 alleged murderers? What's your evidence for that? Are you aware that the Sessions DOJ has been going after MS-13 aggressively for the past year-and-a-half?

Why does the left never have any sympathy for those who are waiting to migrate legally?

I'll never understand that.

Many of them want open borders or something close to it. I was listening to Sam Seder's show the other day (influential left-wing radio host) and he and his co-host both came out for a form of open borders. Here, I'll find the clip:

"I would let just about anyone in. I think if you had felonies and what not I would deport you. But more or less.....I wouldn't say don't have checkpoints...but I would be pretty close to open borders. "

Starts at 4:29

Just to be clear: you're accusing the Justice Department of rushing the prosecution of the 11 alleged murderers? What's your evidence for that? Are you aware that the Sessions DOJ has been going after MS-13 aggressively for the past year-and-a-half?
Just to be clear: you don’t think this was hurriedly publicized to score political points given the massive ongoing debate?

<puh-lease75>

There is no better care or treatment for a child than that of his mothers. You have a daughter you should know this yet you imply the government is more capable?

Should we start taking children away from people in poverty and house them in Walmart because the government can give them “better” care?

The Trump administration wants to detain families as a unit. That's clear from the policy proposals on the DHS website and Trump's own statements on the matter.

Just to be clear: you don’t think this was hurriedly publicized to score political points given the massive ongoing debate?

<puh-lease75>
All major non-sensitive federal indictments are publicized on justice.gov. Are you alleging that the indictment itself was rushed? If so, where's the evidence?

Its not a fact. These kids are receiving care that is irrelevant to their parent being with them. Its no different than what would happen to an American kid when his parents were being detained/imprisoned for whatever reason. DHS is just doing what it does.

I’d appreciate you staying on topic. The assertion that they are receiving better treatment and care than if they were with their parents. You asserted that they are receiving better care now. You have no proof of this other than your own prejudice, when in FACT a child will always receive better care from their caring mother, end of story. Remember I said earlier that there are stipulations that does not always make the care of the mother better but that’s not the point here.

<puh-lease75>

Were these also "hurriedly publicized"?

March 16, 2018

MS-13 Gang Leader Pleads Guilty And Admits To Authorizing Murder
Defendant alleged to be nationwide leader of Molinos clique

BOSTON –The nationwide leader of MS-13’s Molinos Locos Salvatrucha clique pleaded guilty yesterday in federal court in Boston to charges of racketeering conspiracy involving murder.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/ms-13-gang-leader-pleads-guilty-and-admits-authorizing-murder

March 5, 2018

MS-13 Members Convicted of Kidnapping, Murder, and Extortion

ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Six members of the street gang La Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, were convicted today by a federal jury for their roles in a kidnapping, murder, and an extortion conspiracy in Northern Virginia.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/ms-13-members-convicted-kidnapping-murder-and-extortion

November 16, 2017

22 MS-13 Members and Associates Charged Federally in ICE’s MS-13 Targeted ‘Operation Raging Bull’ Which Netted a Total of 267 Arrests

53 arrested in El Salvador, 214 arrested across the United States

U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) officials today announced the results of stepped up efforts by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the department to target and dismantle MS-13 – culminating in the arrest of 267 in the United States and overseas.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/22-m...ly-ice-s-ms-13-targeted-operation-raging-bull

Last edited:
IT does a little though. They are being prosecuted at the border. Kids in the US don't stay with their parents when they are being incarcerated.

100% correct. If they have family to take them in then they will go to the family IF the family member is deemed fit to have the child, if not the child becomes a warden of the state and placed into foster care depending on age. The illegal immigrants do not have family they can go to so ther fore they immediately go into baby prison. What Abig is suggestion through his MEME is that it is no different if a citizen is arrested and if that his position then these children become the responsibility of the state which is not the case therefore his MEME is dumb.

The Trump administration wants to detain families as a unit. That's clear from the policy proposals on the DHS website and Trump's own statements on the matter.

NOW after 6 weeks and the media making this known to the public. Moving the goal posts doesn’t help yours or anyone else’s arguement. What is happening now is what should had happened 6 weeks ago but what is happening now is what happened under the previous administrations and wouldn't send much of a message of a deterrent as Session et al had previous stated was the point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back