Effects of vaping in athletes

There's also CBD derived from hemp and CBD derived from THC. From what I gathered from google, CBD from hemp is legal in all states and will allow you to pass a drug screen. CBD from THC is not legal in all states, but the effects are stronger for things like pain. Im interested in CBD for pain relief after training, so anything you have to add in this regard Id appreciate it.

I use it, up until recently I'd just smoke a joint that's a high CBD strain with low THC. It may be placebo effect, but I definitely notice a difference. I do as much as I can to reduce inflammation after workouts, but I noticed when I do yoga or aerobic stuff after I've just smoked a CBD joint that my muscles seem to loosen more easily, it feels like my blood is flowing more freely and I'm much more aware of the areas on my body that require a little more attention.

As I said, I do lots to fight inflammation though. So I do dynamic stretching before training, I do static stretches after, I take shock showers, and then wen I get home I get my meal in generally 1hour or so after my workout, and then (if I didn't dose CBD before my workout) I'll get it in when I get home.

I like smoking lower to mid range sativa before training / yoga as well, because it seems my awareness is much greater, so this probably plays a part. Either way, I like it, and for the "harm" it does, I would recommend any grown adult at the very least try it a couple times and see what happens.

I use it, up until recently I'd just smoke a joint that's a high CBD strain with low THC. It may be placebo effect, but I definitely notice a difference. I do as much as I can to reduce inflammation after workouts, but I noticed when I do yoga or aerobic stuff after I've just smoked a CBD joint that my muscles seem to loosen more easily, it feels like my blood is flowing more freely and I'm much more aware of the areas on my body that require a little more attention.

As I said, I do lots to fight inflammation though. So I do dynamic stretching before training, I do static stretches after, I take shock showers, and then wen I get home I get my meal in generally 1hour or so after my workout, and then (if I didn't dose CBD before my workout) I'll get it in when I get home.

I like smoking lower to mid range sativa before training / yoga as well, because it seems my awareness is much greater, so this probably plays a part. Either way, I like it, and for the "harm" it does, I would recommend any grown adult at the very least try it a couple times and see what happens.

Have you tried the hemp derived CBD oil at all? I put it in a vape pen to try and I'm not sure if it's doing anything for me.

Have you tried the hemp derived CBD oil at all? I put it in a vape pen to try and I'm not sure if it's doing anything for me.

I haven't. I live in Canada and I order all of my "medicinal" needs online, there really isn't much need for us to hide or circumvent laws up here. Do you know the CBD content per unit that you're taking? I can see how you get different quantities of cbd per weight of the different plants, but if the CBD content is high the only difference I can see is that you don't get any of the psychoactive effects of the THC.

I haven't. I live in Canada and I order all of my "medicinal" needs online, there really isn't much need for us to hide or circumvent laws up here. Do you know the CBD content per unit that you're taking? I can see how you get different quantities of cbd per weight of the different plants, but if the CBD content is high the only difference I can see is that you don't get any of the psychoactive effects of the THC.

What I have is supposed to be pure CBD and no THC. They said at the store that you could put drops under the tongue if you wanted.

Back