"EDWIN" fight gloves from Dynamite!! 2009

Davis "Badzooka" Badzik

Amateur Fighter
@Blue
Reaction score
they all say "EDWIN" on them, but there is no fight gear retailer called that. does anybody know of a site where i can get the "EDWIN" gear from Dynamite!!

Thats what I thought foz.

I know that Kings made K-1 Max gloves for some events. Never been sure about the K-1 gloves

I have a pair from an older K-1 event made by Fairtex. Edwin is a sponsor. Jeans/denim maker if I'm not mistaken.

I seem to recall an article talking about Edwin I came across at some point talking about advertising in Japan using mixed martial artists to sell their jeans. Big names, but I can't recall who was mentioned. I was trying to find a pair of the gloves myself when I came across the article and figured out it was just a sponsor.

Fighting Road (in Japan) makes awesome Pride-style gloves in the exact same style (though no one seems to know who made Pride's gloves and I'm not sure if Fighting Road actually makes the gloves for Dream, though Pancrase and I believe Deep uses them). They are difficult to acquire outside of Japan.

King and I believe Fairtex have been used for K-1 Max and aside from Fairtex I'm not sure what gloves K-1 uses. I don't think they have been using Fairtex as of late.

I have a pair from an older K-1 event made by Fairtex. Edwin is a sponsor. Jeans/denim maker if I'm not mistaken.

correct

b70-1-300.jpg

~Foz

Windy used to make a Pride style glove back then

1306_1_large.jpg

Windy used to make a Pride style glove back then

1306_1_large.jpg

Those are still around. I picked up 2 pairs from different sellers on eBay pretty recently. The white piping only comes on size medium apparently. The other sizes are solid colors and don't look nearly as cool. Available with laces or without, the laceless version using an interesting neoprene sleeve that keeps the gloves really tight to your wrist.

Back