Edson Barboza vs Kevin Lee Main Events UFC Atlantic City Apr 21

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Edson KO via Knee. He can defend doubles and singles all day as long as they aren't chained with crazy pressure. It'll be a good fight and Lee could take it if he can get Edson down consistently. Otherwise, Edson will highlight reel him.

Edson got something that Lee doesnt have and that is heart, something you can not train. Barboza always tried against Khabib even if he just could have got the easy way out while Lee let Ferguson submit him in amateurish fashion.

I think guys like Lee and Guida are trying to jump on the Barboza fight because they saw what happened with Khabib.

It could be ill-advised though because Khabib appears to be on a completely different level. Barboza has fought good grapplers before and has been tough to take down.

Not sure why Lee is getting so hyped up lol.

Barboza has arguably the best TDD in the division and Lee doesn't have Khabib level grappling.

Barboza via sprawl and technically brawl.

giphy.gif
Yeah boy, that's a Good Fight. I like it, I like it alot. Sway to Barboza, Kevin sleeps at the wheel at times, could catch a Barboza wheel kick quick...

Think Lee takes this, not as handily as Khabib but...

Barbosa in this one, gonna get ugly standing if Lee cant get it down. I got Barbosa by TKO

Lee will ragdoll Edson and choke him out.

Barboza should get a jobber first to gain some confidence/momentum back, possibly another highlight reel.

Like this match-up... Hard one but going with Lee. Think he will embrace the grind and out grapple him. Doesn't have Khabib bombs but does have some legit ground and pound...

Honestly I see Edson finishing him with ease

barboza has no soul any longer after the russian reaper stole it so i dont see how he wins

I guess lee could take him down and win the rounds. But unlike the khabib fight this is 5 rounds. Maybe Edsons heart and cardio can keep him afloat to catch lee in the later rounds. I don't know if lee has as good as top control as khabib and will be able to maul him like Khabib did.

Barboza by decision I think

Back