Eddie looks shook

HateTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
look at him walk super fast to Conor and then backpeddle immediately. I think he touched conor's aura and realized his was the beta in the room.

Never seen a fighter do this before, I predict first round easy KO for the KING

I don't even know why they bother to have the actual fights when you can tell the outcome just from the way a fighter walked at a press conference two months in advance.

e305a6f68ffd915cda114fecab5c36c6.gif

I don't even know why they bother to have the actual fights when you can tell the outcome just from the way a fighter walked at a press conference two months in advance.
well I said that Diaz look shook the last fight and we all know how that went

look at him walk super fast to Conor and then backpeddle immediately. I think he touched conor's aura and realized his was the beta in the room.

Never seen a fighter do this before, I predict first round easy KO for the KING

Yeah he gives me the dustin or mendes vibe,

Just pay attention to the way he looks at the audience and smiles, hes trying to make a show and be like " hey you guys like this?" , i expect him to pull out before the fight tbh

Man, Eddie is a thug. He gets his ass kicked plenty but never backs down. He's weathered some really bad storms, digs deep and fights on. Don't be surprised if this is the beginning of another classic rivalry.

If Nate turned out to be a problem for Conor. Eddie may prove to be a nightmare.

91975fddaa89d2c1ee778e8596ef763b.gif

Eddie's a duck. If you lip read him closely he is saying - "quack, quack"

eddie is gonna be shooting for his life like a panic wrassler.

Eddie is a fucking vet. He isn't rattled at all. Been there, done that.

ha, he couldn't have looked further from shook at that presser.

91975fddaa89d2c1ee778e8596ef763b.gif

Eddie's a duck. If you lip read him closely he is saying - "quack, quack"
when animals get scarred in nature, they immediately try to make themselves look bigger and make noise. He does both.

Look at his eyebrows, they go up like their trying to make himself bigger. They are literally jumping off his face

I've never seen Conor fans so terrified in my life. They are making thread after thread how Eddie is going to get demolished

Back