Media Eddie Hearn: I've reached out to Gervonta Davis, cause we had a HUGE OFFERS for him... but he declined!

User9992

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Eddie Hearn: I've reached out to Gervonta Davis, cause we had a HUGE OFFERS for him... but he declined!

The PBC is starting up it’s new deal or whatever once again,they won’t let Tank anywhere near outside their own promotion.

Devin Haney: Gervonta Davis vs Devin Haney 2024... InshaAllah!

This is not happening next …. Can we stop posting every single shit post on their personal social media … Christ

What is the importance of “ InshaAllah” ? Meaning or whatever

He is not going anywhere and Hearn know it … if we post every time that Eddie reaches out to a PBC fighter, we would not have space on the forum …. Smh

He is a PPV star and making a shitload of cash + he is under contract

He is not going anywhere and Hearn know it … if we post every time that Eddie reaches out to a PBC fighter, we would not have space on the forum …. Smh

He is a PPV star and making a shitload of cash + he is under contract

He reaced out Tank about possible Haney fight. Offered 20 Mil to fight Haney, but cherry picker in Tank declined the fight.

He reaced out Tank about possible Haney fight. Offered 20 Mil to fight Haney, but cherry picker in Tank declined the fight.
That’s BS …. 20 mil lmao!!!!!! He secured Haney 4 mil crashed and burned selling below 50k PPV ‘s they know they need tank to make some money …. Those days of Dazn securing 20 mil purses are long gone … plus tank made more money vs Garcia than that … so put it into perspective

Meh, I don't believe Davis has any reason to leave PBC for DAZN at this point.

Back