Eddie Bravo Students

Was at Pride GP 2000

Brown Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I have always thought Eddie was a good jiu jitsu guy. However I heard a 10 minute portion of him on the Joe Rogan podcast and he literally said he is crazy 100 times. When I hear about him talk about being crazy, flat earth, fake news, etc etc I feel like he is losing it. This is where mental illness could become reality. If your his student is he spiraling out of control in person too?

Last edited:
I think he is just wrapped in that nonsense. I kno a buncha guys like that. They just get deeply entrenched in that shit and never find there way out. They begin to question basic shit, like the shape of the earth ect. The only way to fix em is to take someone they HIGHLY RESPECT and have em chat it up. BUT most likely , they just end up leaving thinking the guy doesn't kno shit.

I listed to the same Podcast and could only tolerate it for a few minutes. Seems that he's arguing just to argue. He may as well just said "just because". I believe that despite being given irrefutable evidence, he'd still question it just for the sake of questioning it. In the end, why bother?

I listed to the same Podcast and could only tolerate it for a few minutes. Seems that he's arguing just to argue. He may as well just said "just because". I believe that despite being given irrefutable evidence, he'd still question it just for the sake of questioning it. In the end, why bother?

Same here. That podcast was painful to listen to. Eddie doesn't believe all the real experts, yet puts his faith in believing some random youtuber or a student at his gym who told him the Earth is flat..! He's already made his mind up, no real facts or experts are going to change his mind.

His persona requires him to act that way...

He really knows his jits. And that's about it.

Same here. That podcast was painful to listen to. Eddie doesn't believe all the real experts, yet puts his faith in believing some random youtuber or a student at his gym who told him the Earth is flat..! He's already made his mind up, no real facts or experts are going to change his mind.

Eddie bravo would go to a expert to learn Bjj but yet he would not recognise the expertise of other person in a different field that he is not expert in such as geography.

He is a funny guy.

I have always though Eddie was a good jiu jitsu guy. However I heard a 10 minute portion. Of him on the Joe Rogan podcast and he literally said he is crazy 100 times. When I hear about him talk about being crazy, flat earth, fake news, etc etc I feel like he is losing it. This is where mental illness could become reality. If your his student is he spiraling out of control in person too?

I heard him on a podcast once talking about how the Newton elementary shooting was a false flag. I had to turn it off. It is insulting to the families that lost their children to suggest that nonsense. I want to hear him talk about his EBI and jiu jitsu stuff not bs crazy conspiracy shit.

I heard him on a podcast once talking about how the Newton elementary shooting was a false flag. I had to turn it off. It is insulting to the families that lost their children to suggest that nonsense. I want to hear him talk about his EBI and jiu jitsu stuff not bs crazy conspiracy shit.
I listened to the rest of the podcast today. Joe Rogan took a hard stance because he realizes how stupid he sounds. But Joe has egged him on for so long that Eddie is now a believer. Seriously Eddie now sounds like a "pot head" He has made so much money he doesn't give a fuck
If you are a student you are paying him to spend time looking into the flat earth. I am no longer a fan. I am out on his crazy ideas that discredits millions of people and is insensitive to those who have died that Eddie says it never happened

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back