Eddie Alvarez is the male version of Ronda Rousey

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
After watching both Ronda and Eddie get dismantled, I realized that Eddie is the male version of Ronda. Supposed to be a great wrestler with good boxing skills. Both believed their own hype, both have zero footwork and zero boxing skills. Talked a lot of shit but couldn't back it up when it was show time. Both dropped off the face of the earth after their previous loss.

Discuss.

ps - i thought ronda was going to beat Nunes

Oh for fuck sakes man

296a7e56819db4dd186addef102bf642.gif

After watching both Ronda and Eddie get dismantled, I realized that Eddie is the male version of Ronda. Supposed to be a great wrestler with good boxing skills. Both believed their own hype, both have zero footwork and zero boxing skills. Talked a lot of shit but couldn't back it up when it was show time. Both dropped off the face of the earth after their previous loss.

Discuss.

I think you are either trolling.. or a tit. Possibly both

you just assumed Eddie's gender, didn't you shitlord?

Wasn't triggered, wasn't amused. Just a sad attempt TS.

I think you are either trolling.. or a tit. Possibly both
No. If you honestly take a look at their skillsets and the way they handle defeat you will honestly see alot of similarities.

No. If you honestly take a look at their skillsets and the way they handle defeat you will honestly see alot of similarities.
Eddie has lost several times before and handled it fine. He was in front of the cameras within a week of losing this one. He just doesn't have a fight booked and isn't champ, so no one is talking about him.

You can compare how badly they performed/were outclassed, but there is no comparison in how they handle losing.

Your parents should have been neutered

I'd disagree.

Eddie lost his UFC debut fight pretty terribly. He bounced back, strung together some victories and became champ.

Eddie also isn't nearly as large a media personality as Ronda is. He took a hard L against McGregor, then went into the holiday/new year to spend time with his family.

I don't think they're even close to being the same.

Discuss.

Please Please delete your account. I cant find one thing you said to make any sense

At least the media dont follow him around everywhere he goes. He is lucky that no one has any expectations of him,except maybe philly,and what the hell do they know?

Back