Ed Ruth is the best prospect MMA has seen

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I knew about jose before breen, I bet on Jon Jones against Gusmao when everyone thought he was going to get killed.

I called Cain UFC champ when he was in Strikeforce.

I promise you Ed Ruth is better than them all. The future is here!

19g5759m88l89jpg.jpg

U aint saying nothing many others have said before

Ed "Black Babe" Ruth. Please make it reality.

..like Pico?

Pico most certainly has the tools as far as striking and grappling is concerned. It's just a matter of being able to put it all together in an actual fight. That and being able to take a punch, because that's going to happen in MMA.

But Ed I think will prove to be the truth. I'm excited for him and Tyrell to develop as I think both of those guys could be exceptional talents in MMA.

Stop hyping up prospects you pedophiles.

They don't need the pointless pressure you put on them.

So go with Sally and sell seashells down by the sea shore or somethin.

Someone document this proclamation.

He is solid no doubt about it and is very well rounded for where he is at. But saying he is going to be better than Jones, a little early by about 3 to 5 years.

Stop hyping up prospects you pedophiles.

They don't need the pointless pressure you put on them.

So go with Sally and sell seashells down by the sea shore or somethin.

C'mon man, what pressure?
I highly doubt Ruth can be a hardcore sherdogger who spends his time in F62

Only the relevant media can put a pressure on him and considering he is a Bellator fighter, it could take years

C'mon man, what pressure?
I highly doubt Ruth can be a hardcore sherdogger who spends his time in F62

Only the relevant media can put a pressure on him and considering he is a Bellator fighter, it could take years

Social media is the media now. lol

I knew about jose before breen, I bet on Jon Jones against Gusmao when everyone thought he was going to get killed.

I called Cain UFC champ when he was in Strikeforce.

I promise you Ed Ruth is better than them all. The future is here!
winning lotto numbers hurry the the fuck up

He's an Afro-Murrican rassla' and as such represents the pinnacle elite of the C-level athletes the sport of rasslin' produces.

Cuz all the A-level athletes on the planet are only found in b-ball and football makin' them fat stacks while being A-level athletes as opposed to the other athletes who are automatically C-level and thus only dreamin' bout makin' that Ndamukuong Suh money but can't because A-level athletes only.

Lebron with two weeks training puts the dogs on the entire Bellator HW division due to elite A-level athleticism.

I was huge on Ruth coming to MMA. Guy is a top 10-15 collegiate wrestler of all time. But he's already made too many bad choices. The most obvious are-

Dethrone is a shit camp. Very few elite fighters train there on the regular and even the coaches are 2nd rate relative the other big gyms. He should have stuck to AKA.

He's not fighting enough. Yes, he had one quick turn around. Other than that, he's averaging about a fight every 8-10 months. 3 fights at nearly 27 years of age...

Back