Fabiana Jorge
Pati Fontes
Megan Parducho
Rikako Yuasa
Chelsi Aguayo
Analilya Calzada
Livia Gluchowska
Gabby Romero

Grace Gundrum was initially announced, but they haven't mentioned her since. Not sure what the deal with that is, but as of now, the field stands at 15. Fingers crossed. Hoping for a Grace Gundrum vs. Jessa Khan final.... but if Grace is out, I hope Gabby or Jessa takes it. Pati Fontes might wreck that plan though. Dark Horse pick: Lila Smadja.

Last edited:
Any of them mma fighters?

Any of them mma fighters?

Outside of Gabby Romero, I don't believe most of them are this time around.

Looking down the lineup I figured it wouldn't get much interest from you... but Rikako Yuasa is Japanese... .thats about the best I can do for ya. haha.

2 hours away... Can't wait.

I have a feeling I'll need it to wash the taste of this dogshit Eagles game out of my mouth.

We are LIVE! TJ FightPass DeSantis in the house. haha. So, who do yall got?

I agree... she's gotta be one of the favorites...

I'll go with Jessa Khan, Gabby Romero, Lila Smadja.... in that order. We'll see though.

Yeah, Pati ripped right through her.... she'll be fresh for the next round. Thats what being the favorite gets you.

Jessa Khan next.

Fuckyeah. Under a minute and a half. That sets up Pati vs. Jessa? That's gonna be interesting.

Now Gabby Romero.... 2/2 so far.

Gabby Romero wins by submission in OT (8 seconds)

Fun regulation round... Megan on offense early on, then Gabby took over.

"Possible' 20k grand prize? That sounds weird lol

Reading TS' updates since I don't have FP
<31>

"Possible' 20k grand prize? That sounds weird lol

Reading TS' updates since I don't have FP
<31>

Yeah, but its set up to reward submissions. If you win in regulation, you bank 5k. if you win the tournament, you win whatever you banked. It works well.

Bastos wins in 1st OT. 109 seconds.

Fiona Watson time.

Fiona Watson wins via overtime escapes. Fiesty match... would be a fun CJJ fight.

Hm... didn't realize Danielle Kelly was from Philly.... guess I gotta change my pick.

Danielle Kelly wins. 2nd OT Armbar... not sure how she didn't get her arm broken in the 1st OT.

Last match of the 1st round now... I'm too excited for Pati Fontes and Jessa Khan waiting in the background. haha.

Back