'EA UFC 3' Roster And Ratings: Complete List Of All Men's Featherweight And Lightweights Revealed

They'll prolly just add him in with a patch, they did it with a few people in UFC 2.
yeah that tends to be the case, was just trollin :)

they are pretty good at pushing out those content patches in a timely fashion, too.

too bad no pc

lolwhat? McGregor has more health than Diaz? And not by a little, but by 5?!

Lol. At first glance of the FW roster, Yair Rodriguez has 86 in grappling, only two points lower than Charles Oliveira who has an 88. That's ridiculous.

The guys working on the game are casual fans unfortunately.

You're fucking stupid, you can't buy people in the game, you're thinking about Ultimate Team. Thats where you start out with shitty stats, and can work your way up, or buy your way out. Only in Ultimate team.

Yeah. Video game companies would never make you pay for stuff that should already be in the game. How silly to suggest such a thing.

Why is conors health so fucking high. He has the highest health out of all the revealed fighters.

You're fucking stupid, you can't buy people in the game, you're thinking about Ultimate Team. Thats where you start out with shitty stats, and can work your way up, or buy your way out. Only in Ultimate team.
Yes, you can buy people in the game. EA UFC 2 had like 4 or 5 bonus characters that you either had to pre-order, pay for, or unlock by completing certain criteria in career mode. I know that it's optional but it's still a thing. I'm almost positive they will do something similar. Probably with legends or old school fighters.

Yes, you can buy people in the game. EA UFC 2 had like 4 or 5 bonus characters that you either had to pre-order, pay for, or unlock by completing certain criteria in career mode. I know that it's optional but it's still a thing. I'm almost positive they will do something similar. Probably with legends or old school fighters.
If you just play career mode, and beat it, you get them for free.

If you just play career mode, and beat it, you get them for free.
Don't you have to finish in the Hall of Fame or something? If you start a career and lose 6-7 fights in a row it force retires you and you don't get anything. I thought there was another stipulation asides from just finishing career mode but I could be wrong. I see Bruce Lee is back in EA UFC 3 so I'm sure they will have a similar setup with bonus fighters.

Look at the stats for Nate Diaz and then the stats for RDA

LOL

Conor has the highest health at lightweight with 95

Next is barboza and tony with 92

Nate is nowhere in the picture

Thinking EA got a little help from reebok on this one

How much do the fighters get paid to use their likeness in these games?

Back